[share] Epic Armor for Epilogue!!!! [Ct2.4]

For all parts from the Kameal race i get grey texture for the light armor . Also the armors dont give you stats , only the p.def . But another stats like mp , cp , casting dont give you ... (i added the xml in skills but still dont work) .

Can somebody help me ?

For all parts from the Kameal race i get grey texture for the light armor . Also the armors dont give you stats , only the p.def . But another stats like mp , cp , casting dont give you ... (i added the xml in skills but still dont work) .

Can somebody help me ?

well problem of grey color in your texture is because when make armorgrp.dat put wrong name of texture in Kamale race try found correct of your utx and edit that and ur done :)

Can somebody help me ?

When u download this share in the sql folder there is the armorset.sql when you excute it to navicate etc open that table and in the skill colum at the end of the skill make they look like this EG: 17000-1; - 17002-1; and so on. Once you fix this the skills will work to what you adjust them to in xml file

As for the Kameal going grey in the armor I can help you there.

cheers

well problem of grey color in your texture is because when make armorgrp.dat put wrong name of texture in Kamale race try found correct of your utx and edit that and ur done :)

wich is the kamael utx?

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, I fixed armorgrp.dat to work with kaemels.  I will share when I get a chance to upload.  Thanks for the share!

Can you upload it soon I tried to fix this myself but failed would love to see wear I went wrong.

cheers