[L2J]L2 Thermal

SmokEALoT

Check one video made by players for L2 Thermal!!!                  

Server Info

xp : 9000x

Sp : 9000x

Drop : 2x

Spoil : 1x

Adena : 9000x

RaidBossDrop : 2x

PartyXp : 2x

Enchant :

Safe : +3

Max : +16

Normal Scroll : 90%

Blessed Scroll : 100% (RB / Event Only)

Features :

Subclass without quest !

Max subclass : 4

Max subclass lvl : 85

Caradine letter in GM SHOP !

GM SHOP ( from No-Grade to S84)

Buffer  : (Duration : 2h) with all buffs ! (Prophet/Chants/Songs/Dances/Warsmith/Summon)

Global Gatekeeper take you everywhere!

Team vs Team auto event !

Auto Account create

Buffer Scheme!!!

Change Name Color NPC!!!

Machine Info :

Procesor : Dual Core 3.00 GHZ

DDRAM2 : 8 Gb

Forum: http://L2Thermal.forumz.ro

Patch: http://www.filefront.com/15203881/System.rar

I don't know why first post was deleted!!Maybe because server down!!Check us now!!!24/24 7/7!!!All work great now!!!

Skills fixed!!!all skills work 100%

Uptime:100%

Class balance:100%

THis are the reasons why server was down!!!

Have Fun L2 Thermal Forever!!!

Class balance:100% you must be joke this svr doesnt have balance archer does dmg on paladin only 400 max with augment i mean , in mage 1500-1700 i dont say dont join but these i will tell is true

Omg again you??I think you're the best noob see in game!!you don't know how to play???then leave us man:)..Join people and speak here If classes are unbalanced I will shut down the server!!!But check first and then talk!!tx...OMG I see you have -1 Karma too!!!So...better leave the server..This is A Pro server and don't need noobs:D

Man the server if FULLLLL UNBALANCE!!! Tank are OVERPOWERED!! :S i saw 5 ppl to 1 tank and he didn't die and all say: Omg and insult the gm for the unbalance!!

Another1 all server= tanks....

Gl with your server

yet another Star Wars server... /fail

Quote from this server gm to sum it up for You:

BSGM.png

BSGM2.png

so only the "professional" lineage 2 players should play in this server, awesome >.<

Skills fixed!!!all skills work 100%

Class balance:100%

saying that should tell to us how the server is...maybe u can fix the skills but U'LL NEVER have a 100% class balance,u can have a good class balance but not perfect..and as I see u don't have even a good one..gl.

SMOKEALOT dont tell me noob and look the post FAIL SVR  AND NOOB YOU ARE and because have -1 karma doeasnt mean that i dont know L2 maybe dont you know because you think this svr is balance I watch your video and understand too many things

I don't say nothing..:)..I don't talk with nobs!!!:)..but If you don't like the server you don't need to tell stupid things about server!!let people try!!..and then post here!!and with that screen!!!why you don't put all what LilSchy say there:)...Why only this?:)..tell me??:)..:)..LilSchy was explain after that what him want to say!!..but no!!you don't post here...why to post all?:))..sure good luck noobs!!

ohh and I forgot!!If you say this server it's unbalanced and what you say!!why we have on hopzone only good reviews??only one bad reviews we have..when somebody say we have 50 on and 50 off(and the reason for that review was:change the internet)..so don't say so much stupid think..I have 40 ban accounts and 40 ban ips...I am sure you are there!!and this is the reason you talk here!!!so!!let people try!!!and let new players from here decide!!This is all!!bye bye noobs!!

ohh and I forgot!!If you say this server it's unbalanced and what you say!!why we have on hopzone only good reviews??only one bad reviews we have..when somebody say we have 50 on and 50 off(and the reason for that review was:change the internet)..so don't say so much stupid think..I have 40 ban accounts and 40 ban ips...I am sure you are there!!and this is the reason you talk here!!!so!!let people try!!!and let new players from here decide!!This is all!!bye bye noobs!!

can't them be made in change of some IG items?do u think that here,on mxc forum,we don't know anything about corrupted servers?Gl with ur homehosted server,I won't wish that it will close..but just say the truth instead of lieing to noobs by saying that u got a full balanced server,come on.

OMG Corrupted servers??I don't have a problem with you man!!!but why If they are banned say this things??this is a reason to don't make people enter..maybe server have some buggs!!Tell me one server perfect(But Not Official)...but what they say it's to much!!!...why I have 200 ppl on in one month If server is unbalanced like they say??:D

ohh And If you say I give something ++ I give you Admin(200 acces level)not gm(1 acces level)and you can check all players from server!!!Yes what you say it's a good ideea!!And If you say maybe I will try!!..but this server it's to easy!!!in 20 minutes you are full...And you can go and PvP!!!and If I give items to have that reviews why that player changed his review???

Ehy man,I don't have nothing with you..want to hear a thing?Gratz that u got 200people online because new servers usually start with 1 people online and close with the same peopleXD..btw as I said,GL.

Ok thanks man!!I only want to post here my server!!It's a good forum!!!but Like in every server..Somebody need to say something to destroy the server and don't make people to come!!!I'm not a corrupted gm and I will not be!!I played on too much servers with corupted gm's and this is the reason I make this server!!!For people that want to have fun and don't need to  wait one donator with ++++ to go away from PvP zone!!!

So please tell this users to don't post again stupid things!!I mean tell to agapitos!!..only him talk here :)..

Good Luck !!!!And Respect!!!

0 class ballance

A LOT of noobs playing there :#

played there like few hours, and quit.

PS

Olympiad is so funny :) 3k dmg from tank with bow (with my atributes in armor and 3k p.def on my selfbuffed Overlord )