[Help] l2walker great wolf

skip

put buffs in macro and later in shortcut and target him :D

use Bot Options/Buffs,Heals etc and put name from Great Wolf time etc and what buffs you want.

lets say i have macro in shortcut so how to lunch it all the time from l2walker?

lets say i have macro in shortcut so how to lunch it all the time from l2walker?

make a macro with buffs and then put l2walker to use shortcut with target the Great Wolf(his nick) you can do that from Bot options

make a macro with buffs and then put l2walker to use shortcut with target the Great Wolf(his nick) you can do that from Bot options

im using l2walker 2.05 and i see just basic options and i cant see any information or options for shortcuts .

ahh sry i dont read all xD, much better thing is l2net ther you can make nice script for buff wolf and exp with him, just try;]

becouse in l2w you cant do more buff on pet

our server have protection for l2net for walkers too but i found way how to bypass

• 2 weeks later...

seven slot are enough it's a wolf he have just to exp u don't prepare him for pvp :D with improve buffs seven slots aren't a problem: berz,gr might,imp condition,impro fight,haste,pof,and ww u don't have slot for dw and focus  but it's just a wolf