[BUG][Gracia Epiloge]Bug for skill enchant(no programs)

Smok3BoY

Hello i have found a new bug to make + your skills at gracia epiloge let me show you

Firstshot00000l.png

go to width=1024 height=743http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7818/shot00001px.png[/img]

and put the confirm and the request at the same place and press fast confirm and accept many times the resoult will be somethink like this width=1024 height=768http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1802/shot00005ci.jpg[/img]

p.s.It may fail be you have more succes with that way try it your self

credits: Smok3boy

no if you make confirm+request fast you go +skills easier

lol this has nothing to do with the chances , chances don't increase lol , it's like you are saying put the enchant scrolls fast and rates for + increases. there isn't bug for enchant [expect wh+l2phx] and there is not gonna appear smth like that

lame

1) Why in first pict u don't hide ur buff and in the other 2 yes? xD

2) Why in last pict u hide your name and in other 2 no? double xD

3) For me don't work...Why the chance must increase if you press confirm and request at same time?

4) WTF is "request"?!?!

End. :)

well this isnt a bug or a trick just luck and +12 is nothing lol.i hear on l2guru one guy called ilocal found a enchant skill bug working on retail server but Ncsoft find out today and banned half of their clan xd

I think it can work if there will be lag. If you press confirm several times and first time will be success then others can be success also depending on how many times you pressed confirm.

Sorry but i really don't understand how this works. can u modify the post ?

i will soon

1) Why in first pict u don't hide ur buff and in the other 2 yes? xD

2) Why in last pict u hide your name and in other 2 no? double xD

3) For me don't work...Why the chance must increase if you press confirm and request at same time?

End. :)

1,2 my bad:D

3 Yes thts right

well this isnt a bug or a trick just luck and +12 is nothing lol.i hear on l2guru one guy called ilocal found a enchant skill bug working on retail server but Ncsoft find out today and banned half of their clan xd

yea but now i have anchor +26 !!!

I think it can work if there will be lag. If you press confirm several times and first time will be success then others can be success also depending on how many times you pressed confirm.

and with no lag works right man

dude there is no enchant skills bug INGAME.. the only way is editing packs :S

Timing between every enchant is the same

The best way to enchant skills is to take 5 skills to +5 and start enchanting 1 by one till u brake all leaving one on the +++ u get. than repeat and repeat and repeat

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...