[L2J] Inferno

nekys

tonight's tvt was really awesome, never seen it somewhere else. nekys, how many people were online?

team1 won with 210 kills and team2 lost with 200 kills if i remember well. Great fights, great server.

Worth a try guys.

That time I was not online, sorry, so I can't tell how many was online. My last check online was noon and was 80~ online so I guess it was more than that later you ask.

I better ask Copyleft! ;)

It's a really great server, I play there with lots of pleasure. There is a good balance and there are always challenging things to do, especially when we get more players; to go Epic raids, and make bigger sieges. They are making almost daily updates, so even if there would be some big bug, it would get fixed in less than 24h. More features coming I heard, so now just more players coming :p

Give it a try. You are instantly lvl 85, you get free S-grade, Noble quest 15 min, farming for dynasty 1h or something, and everyone is still at dynasty so, you are more or less equally strong (of course you should go for special dynasty, subclass certifications, elemental attributes, and skill enchants; but they all are not too hard to get and you can really matter in a random PvP, a TvT match, and even in oly!)

Keep up Nekys and Copyleft, you're doing a great job. I hope more people are going to see that :)

can't connect , all the time  some lol words saying[ while login]  bla bla bla bla nCsoft will get u and eat U

you must register an account first-.-

(and accept it by your email)

connected and I have to say I hate servers like that, it's  "pvp" not "farm server"

pvp server must be full of events, ppl online, instant pvp moments..not farming

That's why u have so few ppl online. anyway gl

connected and I have to say I hate servers like that, it's  "pvp" not "farm server"

pvp server must be full of events, ppl online, instant pvp moments..not farming

That's why u have so few ppl online. anyway gl

few people? ~100 people online  everyday and u must be a big fatass to tell this server a farm one, i farmed the whole dynasty and got noblessed in 1-2 hours.

Very smart. If you are used on servers where people have nothing to do so they sit AFK at towns, then this is a dead server for you.

You have to try get out of town to get some action, its a PvP server, remember?

Yes average is around 100 online but you won't see them if you don't move your ass.

Of course it depends on what time you tried to log in as server has mostly EU players so it has ~30 in the early mornings.

Another thing you may notice is that server allows 1 box per PC, so the 100 online are real 100 online. On any other server that would mean 200+...