WoW VS. L2

arminox

L2 ofc because the graphic of l2 are more real than WoW...

Yeah, thats the main reason i prefer l2. Ok, here we too have monsters and such stuff, but wow is to much of fantasy :D at lest for me

Maybe im a kid then, but some reasons why i dont play WoW are the graphics. Cant get used to them :)

So, u prefer a game from another because it have better graphics and not because

it have better gameplay? Loled.

So, u prefer a game from another because it have better graphics and not because

it have better gameplay? Loled.

No, don't worry, thats not the only reason i play l2, i find the gameplay in l2 better than in WoW. But cause the graphics i havent gave WoW a  really chance to get familiar with it. :) Thats what im saying. Maybe WoW has a better gameplay then l2, but i wil never know, cause the graphics sucks.

Ive played a bit WoW and didnt liked it Aion is better than WoW.

Yeah i heard of it, but i never played it, my friend is playing Aion, and he was really bit into l2. Maybe i should try aion too :D

Wow gfx so simple to make game more accessible for low graded PC, L2 have beautiful but playing on high details during large siege is painfull for CPU and gfx card  :P.

Wow have better quest imho that L2, where all are kill-drop-bring like and no one bothers to read dialogs and descriptions, and WoW isn't so based on grinding as L2 (which can scare off).

But L2 pvp >>> WoW pvp  - which is essence of all mmorpg games ;)