About Online Server

Online you mean to play alone?or to play with other ppl too?

Anyway if you want to play alone open first the loginserver.properties at C:/server/login/config and you have to search for those lines:ExternalHostname=127.0.0.1<---Add this number

InternalHostname=127.0.0.1<---Add this number

When you do this you have to go at C:/server/gameserver/config and open the File :Server.properties

Now Search for those lines again:                                     ExternalHostname=127.0.0.1<---Add this number

InternalHostname=127.0.0.1<---Add this number

Ok now you have to go at C:/server ,press the Start.bat after that go to C:/server/loginserver and press the startLoginserver.bat then go

C:/server/gameserver and press the startGameServer.bat

You're ready now you just have to go at your lineage 2 system and press the l2.exe and put your acc[if you dont have create account go to C:/server/login and press the startSQLAccountManager to create one of ur choice]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you want others to login in your server to you have to open first your firewall ports(80tcp/udp,2106tcp/udp,7777tcp/udp)[For more informations about ports go there www.portforwarding.com

2)go again in this line(both at C:/server/login/config and C:/server/gameserver/config)and when you find the following line add your WAN IP

ExternalHostname=[<---Add here your WAN ip,you can find your wan ip there www.whatismyip.com

3)now if you want others to connect you have to choose one of the 2 Ways of login :First choice:Press Start--->Run and add in the run field this one C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc open the hosts folder ,and add under the 127.0.0.1  localhost line the following lines:

xxx.xxx.xxx  l2authd.lineage2.com

xxx.xxx.xxx L2testauthd.lineage2.com

[xxx.xxx.xxx=ur Wan ip]P.S:your friends have to do that too to connect

Second choice:Download L2Fileedit and a patched system,Run your Fileedit and Press the button Open and Decrypt and search for your l2 patched system

Well now when you find the line ServerAdrr:[Add your WAN ip here] and press Save and Encrypt,you are ready now the only thing you have to do is the Share of this system to others in order to connect

P.S:Sorry for bad english  :D

Step 1.

C:\[Your_Server_Pack_Here]\L2JOneo_login\config

Open with notepad a file called "loginserver"

Find these lines "# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname="

ExternalHostname => www.whatismyip.com

Step 2.

C:\[Your_Server_Pack_Here]\L2JOneo_gameserver\config

Open with notepad a file called "Server"

Find these lines "# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *

ExternalHostname="

ExternalHostName=> www.whatismyip.com

Step 3.

Open your Rooter ports :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=10055.0

Step 4.

Go into your Lineage 2 client and find a folder named "system".

Find a file called "L2.ini" open it with L2FileEdit and put your ExternalHostName into the "ServerAddress"

Close it and you're done.

Give the L2.ini to your friends and Have fun.

Step 5.

If you have Rooter see also the link :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=10055.0

Important Step 6.

Before doing any thread try to use "Search" Button and if you don't find anything, then make a thread.

ExternalHostname="

There is no This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname="  in loginserver.properties...

at the server.properties i found it

My ip is 77.49.217.79 can someone send me these files based on my ip ?

loginserver.properties

Telnet.properties

Server.properties

(and anything else tha needs to change to make server online)

I have enabled the following ports.

Thnx.

ExternalHostname="

There is no This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname="  in loginserver.properties...

at the server.properties i found it

this is not right sorry;/

• 2 weeks later...

Mia erwtiSh An ehw Dynamic ip Adress....kai allazei(IP) opote kanei rr to adsl h to modem....(SpaStiko)Mporw na thn kanw static?gia na min xreiazetai na stelnw suneheia sto l2.ini....(Gia na Sunde8oun Ston Srv m)H mporw na kanw Kati San uPdate?

www.no-ip.org.

Tha sou dwsoun ena program pou 8a sou parexei mia static ip, anexarthth apo thn kanonikh sou

Why I can't understand this about the IP of the server. I haven't any server but I'm gonna to create one when I get a better connection.

I got fritz box and I can't understand how I can open my ports. :P