how to make it to not be able to open

Gxz

Hello guys, i want to make some files to not be able to open for example l2.ini i dont want it to be able to open by other file edits or whatever, i heard that it can be done and i saw it in 1-2 servers , dont ask why i want to do this just reply if you have the answer

-thx

Well, there is no way to encode files from system folder, to make them unreadable for L2FileEdit. There are some servers that have thier files encoded, but as I know, they payed for it (tool that make it) :)

So...as a mortal, You cant make it ^^

BTW:

It was already posted at Request section - You should searched for it...

• 2 months later...

Hello guys, i want to make some files to not be able to open for example l2.ini i dont want it to be able to open by other file edits or whatever, i heard that it can be done and i saw it in 1-2 servers , dont ask why i want to do this just reply if you have the answer

-thx

good as AVE friend said, in order to do this you need a program to modify the hex of the files would not be able to read the files but a little hard to find eh eh.

dude topic is 3 months old.

and what? you fix that? say that so can reported to lock topic man.. I try to read all topics in l2 helps for see and found a lot topics not answered