[Wts]Char

Dariuse

Selling items, accounts and generally any part of RaidFight database is against server rules. All your accounts on RaidFight suspended permanently. Sorry.

And how ya gonna investigate which char is belongs to him?

He posted on another section that he made an exploit on RaidFight, including a video (and he did not exploit actually, server had a deadlock 20 minutes after restart because of a coding mistake, which was fixed after an hour, so he found a random server bug happen the same time he was playing and made a movie of it, claiming he caused it... lol) with his character (not the one he tried to sold). With that character name he had on the movie, I found his game account and by his game account, his hardware ID, otherwise the PC from where he logged, which was the same on all his accounts.

He posted on another section that he made an exploit on RaidFight, including a video (and he did not exploit actually, server had a deadlock 20 minutes after restart because of a coding mistake, which was fixed after an hour, so he found a random server bug happen the same time he was playing and made a movie of it, claiming he caused it... lol) with his character (not the one he tried to sold). With that character name he had on the movie, I found his game account and by his game account, his hardware ID, otherwise the PC from where he logged, which was the same on all his accounts.

And why is illegal to sell my char?

Want to destroy your server? don't make my angry ^^ + can i make you to get banned in your owned project+You're a Admin of Corruption why to give my ban? lol for selling a char. Rolf. I will destroy your life if don't unban my char.

rofl im smelling a big fight here ^^

there isnt any fix found for serk's mini killer, plus the only server that is protected from serk's exploits its his own one only.

rofl im smelling a big fight here ^^

there isnt any fix found for serk's mini killer, plus the only server that is protected from serk's exploits its his own one only.

My server is fully protected too against any exploit, and what exploit aint fixed gets instantly. But arent we getting a bit offtopic?

The topic starter is banned from this server so he got nothing to sell..

..so do you want to lock it or not?

Just lock it so flame wars & spamming is avoided.

[offtopic  & gr]

Molis ekana prestige pali, pame cod?

[offtopic  & gr]

Molis ekana prestige pali, pame cod?

xaxaxaxaxa, sec.

Just lock it so flame wars & spamming is avoided.

Yes, indeed..

Dariuse if you get your char unbanned pm me to unlock it & the spam posts will be deleted then

Because of unnamed ones pissing me off again, I just HAD to unlock this topic and dig it back on the screen.

Let me say, that MAXCHEATERS FORUM is not a place to punish each other for personal reasons! If you were attacked personally elsewhere, then counter-attack elsewhere as well. Dariuse, if you disobeyed rules of Nekys in his server, then you were obviously punished, but no here. So you must have no intention to punish him here either.

This is like your millionth account, so you will be treated extra strictly. You are given last chance and last warning now.

Clementius' karma will be nullified back again.

Nekys' karma will be nullified back again, as well.

For last time, stop behaving like being in a sand-pit, ffs.

Topic locked.