[Request] Looking for a programmer

LauQ

Hi,

I have this idea for a program: a tool to adapt lines from .dat files from Lineage 2 to other chronicles. I have this idea very long time and now I really want to make it.

The problem is that I need someone to code it.

I can tell him/her what needs to happen etc. and give them the info on how to let the lines be changed etc.

There are many who request this, or keep making shares of adaptations (of course that's great, but if you could just have this tool, we would get rid of it once and for all)

I was first mainly thinking of just the weapongrp, armorgrp and itemname-e, but later perhaps more.

Description of the program:

- Similar to Microsoft Excel/OpenOffice Calc, but then something with two boxes with lines.

- So you click start new project and you select at 'Adapting from: ...' one chronicle and at 'Adapting to: ...' and then you select for which .dat file.

- Then you paste the line(s) at the lines of the upper box, and then you click 'Convert', and the adapted lines appear in the lower box with lines, from where you can easily copy them and paste them in your .dat file.

As I said: I'll get all the info on how the lines need to be changed, and perhaps some client modders could help me with that if they feel to it.

So just some programmer that can make this. In return: probably karma and eternal honor :D (perhaps maxtor wants to sponsor it if it's gonna be called 'Maxcheaters adapting tool' ;) )

Regards,

LauQ

PS: Don't know if this is a proper section to post it...

PS2: If you are interested, pm me/I pm you exchange msn address

I made a picture to make the idea a bit more clear:

programadapting.jpg

If u ask stealth and he have free time he will make one ^^

Indeed I could try.

LauQ add me on msn: rafer@in.gr

oO is amazing idea but if you do these tool for free (share) all ppl go to adapt armors weapons end etc from other server end will post here end get 329075329 karmas..

oO is amazing idea but if you do these tool for free (share) all ppl go to adapt armors weapons end etc from other server end will post here end get 329075329 karmas..

You are not Right SuBzZ3Ro.... If people makes good shares will get karma one time.... no sooo many times.... Anyway... To come back to this topic I accept with you to one thing that his idea is amazing!!!!!! And i think that some people from here will help......

I have had contact with DragonHunter, ofc because he's a fellow Dutchman xD, even before making this topic, but he wasn't very interested.

Now I have contact with Stealth

Glad you ppl like the idea :) I hope it can be worked out

EDIT: OMG beautiful typo right there at my pic: L2 Atapting tool xD