[Request] Help from devs for GuardKnownList

down

Question

Does any1 of pro devs know if this will work for GuardKnownList

if (player.getKarma() > 0 && !object.isVisible())
           {
               if (_log.isDebugEnabled()) _log.debug(getActiveChar().getObjectId()+": PK "+player.getObjectId()+" entered scan range");

// Set the L2GuardInstance Intention to AI_INTENTION_ACTIVE
               if (getActiveChar().getAI().getIntention() == CtrlIntention.AI_INTENTION_IDLE)
                   getActiveChar().getAI().setIntention(CtrlIntention.AI_INTENTION_ACTIVE, null);
           }
else if (player.getKarma() > 0)
           {
               if (_log.isDebugEnabled()) _log.debug(getActiveChar().getObjectId()+": PK "+player.getObjectId()+" entered scan range");

// Set the L2GuardInstance Intention to AI_INTENTION_ACTIVE
               if (getActiveChar().getAI().getIntention() == CtrlIntention.AI_INTENTION_IDLE)
                   getActiveChar().getAI().setIntention(CtrlIntention.AI_INTENTION_ACTIVE, null);
           }[/Code]

Bug appeared with L2Guard, if player is invisible and even if he have karma he isnt added to GuardKnownList i think, cuz they dont attack player.

This bug goes like: Pk some1, use Silent Move, and u r free to go. Guards will not touch u.

If this has nothing with knownlist than pls tell me what file should be edited to have this working.

8 answers to this question

1. If you are with access bigger then 1 they will not attack you

2. Change the aggro to 1000

3. If the server is pvp you can delete the silent move the players dont need it in pvp server ;D

at L2Character

public boolean removedSkill = false;

in StartPvPFlag()
if (getFirstEffect(221) != null) 
{
   removeSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(221, 1));
   ((L2PcInstance)this).sendSkillList();
   removedSkill = true; 
}

in StopPvPFlag()
   if (removedSkill == true) addSkill(SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(221, 1));

Ill not have problems with this?

1. If you are with access bigger then 1 they will not attack you

2. Change the aggro to 1000

3. If the server is pvp you can delete the silent move the players dont need it in pvp server ;D

silent move is importand, e.x. to go and check if an rb is spawned example ant queen/etc.

i don't think that you will find an answer here by search i searched for ya and find nothing, try to go on your server pack site and request it :)

mb i shouldnt bump this.. some1 correct me if im wrong :)

i've used this

at L2AttackableAI.java / private boolean autoAttackCondition(L2Character target)

from this -->
if (!(me instanceof L2RaidBossInstance) && player.isSilentMoving() && !player.isCastingNow() && !player.isAttackingNow())

to this -->
if (!(me instanceof L2RaidBossInstance) && !(me instanceof L2GuardInstance) && player.isSilentMoving() && !player.isCastingNow() && !player.isAttackingNow())

Its working quite good..

Can i use it like this? I won't have any troubles?