[QUESTION] Kick Boxing

xKenji

i recently got in a fight with 3 albanians at the age of 16,17,20 because they tried to steal my mobile phone and money. They had also raped a girl which i knew.

so i went a found them with another guy and we beat the shit outa them, i beat they two younger ones and my friend as he was older he beat the 20yo. so.... the two bastards were easy but i though if i can handle two of them on my own i guess with some more training i would not need to worry bout anything. I decided to start kick boxing. I would like you to ask you if anyone has ever tried it and if you were satisfied with it or not. is it worth it?

please tell me :)

P.S: the 2 younger albanians ended up in juvenile hall, since they're not 18 and the 20yo ended up in prison :) <--- the reason i haven't been online lately FYI

100 lessons of any martial art = 1000€

1 gun with 20 bullets = 400€

Simple as that.

Can try this or you can go to police and to report them[that guys].

[gr] Enas filos pou paei kick boxing edw kai 2 mhnes,exw paei na dw kapoies proponiseis,apo oti blepw kai pano tou exei allaksei ligo,exei pio poli dynamh(kai an oxi,exei mathei pws na xrisimopoiei authn pou eixe),gimnazesai arketa,kai gimnazeis olo sou to swma.3 mhnes pou einai mexri twra,exei arketes beltiwseis.Tha sto sinistousa.

Ps:kati tetoio malakes einai gia skotwma.....

Ps2:rape simenei biazw etsi?...

i recently got in a fight with 3 albanians at the age of 16,17,20 because they tried to steal my mobile phone and money. They had also raped a girl which i knew.

so i went a found them with another guy and we beat the shit outa them, i beat they two younger ones and my friend as he was older he beat the 20yo. so.... the two bastards were easy but i though if i can handle two of them on my own i guess with some more training i would not need to worry bout anything. I decided to start kick boxing. I would like you to ask you if anyone has ever tried it and if you were satisfied with it or not. is it worth it?

P.S: the 2 younger albanians ended up in juvenile hall, since they're not 18 and the 20yo ended up in prison :) <--- the reason i haven't been online lately FYI

the best way is to get a gun licence but you can say that you won't have a gun everytime you are out

better start kick boxing and meanwhile pick up working out

Chris i was a Taekwondo student for 4,5 years and i can tell that Helped me a lot, not so much in power but on my Reflexes and my speed..I am still wondering why i stopped it...so i suggest you to start kick boxing (my father used to be a boxer). Maybe now you want it only for street fight but you will see that it is much more and if you can, Dont stop it like me...You end up take some Weight :P

Ένας φίλος μου πάει 3 χρόνια kickbox  , 3 - 3 τους αλβάνους .Αν έχεις υπομόνη πάνε .

Να σου επισημάνω κάτι ίσως οι 3 πρώτοι μήνες είναι εύκολοι άλλα μέτα όταν αρχίζουν να σε βαράν στα πόδια τότε ίσως το παρατήσεις.

+1 στον επανω..και λαβε υποψιν σου οτι αν ασχοληθεις μετα απο Λιγο καιρο θα εχεις και το σπασιμο της μυτης σου :D

I was reached brown 2  at kick boxing and i was satisfied with the results, but you need a lot of time

+1 στον επανω..και λαβε υποψιν σου οτι αν ασχοληθεις μετα απο Λιγο καιρο θα εχεις και το σπασιμο της μυτης σου :D

Να ξανά επισημάνω πως όταν σπάσεις την μύτη σου θα σαι πολύ ευαίσθητος στον ήλιο, τον καπνό ( τσιγάρου ) και γενικά θα ματώνεις εύκολα.

Όπως καταλαβαίνεις χρείαζεται θύσιες το άθλημα.

Να ξανά επισημάνω πως όταν σπάσεις την μύτη σου θα σαι πολύ ευαίσθητος στον ήλιο, τον καπνό ( τσιγάρου ) και γενικά θα ματώνεις εύκολα.

Όπως καταλαβαίνεις χρείαζεται θύσιες το άθλημα.

Και ενοειται πως δεν θα καταλαβεις το ποτε θα σπασει..συνηθως γινεται εκει που δεν το περιμενεις, θα στην σπασει ο δασκαλος...γιατι ετσι και αλλιως κανεις δεν καθεται να πει δασκαλε σπαστει μου... :P

you went and found them with another guy.. beat em up and they are in jail? oO

i reported that they attacked me and i was defending my self

gosh i wish i would beat up kids like you.. maybe id have more respect on mxc then.. ^^

irony?

Ps2:rape simenei biazw etsi?...

yes

the best way is to get a gun licence but you can say that you won't have a gun everytime you are out

better start kick boxing and meanwhile pick up working out

i am 15, i do not need/want a gun

i'm not a thug

nice story lol ...

i am not here to make you believe my story nor do i care what you think

btw, since you are greek. if you have access to cretetv (kriti tv), you will hear about it in the news, if you haven't already

or

just ask ExtremeDwarf, i am sure he has heard about it

Chris i was a Taekwondo student for 4,5 years and i can tell that Helped me a lot, not so much in power but on my Reflexes and my speed..I am still wondering why i stopped it...so i suggest you to start kick boxing (my father used to be a boxer). Maybe now you want it only for street fight but you will see that it is much more and if you can, Dont stop it like me...You end up take some Weight :P

i followed the karate martial arts for 9,5 years, but then i realised it's worthless since street fighting has nothing to do with it. all i got from there was fast reflexes and discipline

thank you all for you information ;)