site problem!!!plz help

snoremc

Question

guys...i have a problem with my l2 site...it is registered with no-ip.biz.

well the problem is that i can open the site in lan, but i cant in internet...(i have 2 pc's on 1 router)

plz help me guys...i need you...

tnx

p.s.: if you want any info ask me!!!

I can't understand what you mean.

You can't open the site from lan , you can't open it from internet ??? What is that ? :S

@ Commodus

I read wrong.Anyways , snore , open the port 80 in your modem -> Protocol : TCP/UDP.

Also , make sure that your php script config is right configurable.

Also , make sure that your php script config is right configurable.<~~what do you mean???The port is open...

To have your ip's set correctly and the mysql infos.

man maybe every pc have difrend ip ;) check that and post agan push right click on your mouse in conection icon go to statics or open start-->run-->cmd-->ipconfig there show u the ip and all info about your conection or if your firewall block the port u can add in start->settings->control panel->windows firewall->exceptions->add port and there can chose tcp and udp and add yor port

Are you sure you write the corect IP? Beacouse the router have 1 IP and your PC gets another from router. So you can see the site in inner circle but noone outside cant see it. They connect to your router IP and cant connect to the PC where your site is.

xmmm

something like this...look...i work it with the no-ip's program...which every 5 mins checks for ip update and do it automatically...now, about the computer's ip...its ok...e.x.:192.168.2.5

so tell me what to do, so i can be sure that it is my ip address...

I suggest you to host your site in other webhost provider.

The no-ip's program, you use it for your server's ip? cuz u dont have a static ip so you/ve written in l2.ini the no-ip ip. So its not related to your site. Or it is? write more about your site give us a link to check it.

well...take the link..: http://l2fallenstar.no-ip.biz

well look...on l2.ini file at serveraddress is the site as you can see:

Protocol=unreal

ProtocolDescription=Unreal Protocol

Name=Player

Map=Index.unr

LocalMap=Entry.unr

Host=

Portal=

MapExt=unr

EXEName=l2.exe

SaveExt=usa

Port=7777

Class=LineageWarrior.MFighter

ServerAddr=l2fallenstar.no-ip.biz

IsL2NetLogin=True

IsL2Console=True

IsL2Seamless=True

IsL2Projector=True

ISL2Mark=2

ForceAspectRatio=False

AspectRatio=1.334

IsDefaultShaodw=False

IsUnderWaterEffect=False

IsUseCommand=True

L2VersionCheck=false

IsL2MemLog=False

L2ThreadFilter=1

L2TestServer=false

EnablePurgeLevel=True

SharedSky=True

L2MaxPawnResourceLoad=1.0

L2UseKeyCrypt=true

L2UseReplayManager=true

L2SaveLog=true

EnableSecondWindow=true

IsUseXMLUI=True

L2ShaderPath=..\system\

so members can log in through the site...

aaaand cause you are from greek, as i suppose...we can speak by using msn...

I've installed messenger discovery and im kind of "banned" from msn :P my msn.exe cannot open.

Look the ServerAddr is the dynamic IP that redirects to your "Current" IP so you dont have to upload new l2.ini s everytime you restart your "internet". Everytime you disconnect from your modem like when you restart your pc, you get a different ip. So no-ip program updates (finds ur "Current" IP) and redirects to it. I dunno how you have the same site ip with the dynamic ip. This is the reason it doesnt work i think or you need to do smth more.

Edit: I think you can make a .php file for your site that connects to your sql db and finds the info from accounts. The md5 passwords are not a problem i think. So ppl can log in ur site. You can also make a .php file that connects to ur sql db and register a new accoutn if you dont have auto-created accounts and manage them.  You need to have telnet enabled from your server check config and from your sql, check the program from which you access MySql.

yeap...that's true...so my site had to be opened as i use the "start.bat", right???

all the thing is that 3 days before, the site was properly working...now, as you may saw, it doesn't...

do you have any idea, what to do?