interlude [Gracia Final L2J] L2 BooM (2000x)

antata

ok is that sarcasm or not? :D

not it isn't:) IMO new chronicles are better than olders for fixes and features and this means less bugs even if everytime a new chronicle comes out new bugs come out as well.Btw I'll join when the custom weapons will be added too;I need to install G.final again because now I got Epilogue.

lol? dude :D i never thought that on Gracia start - Epilouge you actually need some of the Gracia's? i have a PC and a laptop on the laptop i have Epilouge and i can play in my server which is Final so i dont relly care :D

also about the custom weapons we are searching for some nice colloured Uber weapons that are not just a Arcana that has turned Blue :D

New Special Dungeon Added Located *SOMEWHERE* in EF(Custom Farm Zone 1) The Boss located in it drops from 500-1000 Dollars which can be exchanged for Ice Sets or Vesper Set

Also atm to join the Dungeon Massacre it will cost you from 10 dollars-100 dollars depending on how big your Party is :)

TIP: Get a Bishop and a Titan probably the boss has over 50k Patk and 728 ATK speed the boss crit is low, the HP of the boss is curently UNKWON ::)

• 3 months later...