Hotelul Pentru Scriitori Netrebnici

Raule

24 members have voted

1. 1. Cand ia Nervos permisul?

• Anu asta
    • Anu viitor
    • Niciodata

AI de plm!!! insfarsit am gasit al 5-lea element!!!

Luati si mancati!!!

http://www.manele4u.org/muzica-videoclipuri/download-7387-al-5-lea-element-te-risti.html

te-a salvat titlu

xAddytzu

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ★★★★★★ ✿

VIP Member

Crazy Cheater!

[More] [Less]

Romania

Adenas: 12319.00

OK Guys I need you help...i am from greece and someone from Romania sent a SMS to my Brother and calling all time...I know that it is from romania because of the number and because i tried to translate it...so i need your help for the translation..

This is the text from the SMS "Sunama ca sant roxana si nu stiu cine esti sau macar un sms trimitemi sa stiu cine esti astept sms acum"

And this is the number "40720477016" or with double zero at the beggining "0040720477016"...i dont know if its something like Bots or a trap so i need your help if anyone knows...They are so persistant

OK Guys I need you help...i am from greece and someone from Romania sent a SMS to my Brother and calling all time...I know that it is from romania because of the number and because i tried to translate it...so i need your help for the translation..

This is the text from the SMS "Sunama ca sant roxana si nu stiu cine esti sau macar un sms trimitemi sa stiu cine esti astept sms acum"

And this is the number "40720477016" or with double zero at the beggining "0040720477016"...i dont know if its something like Bots or a trap so i need your help if anyone knows...They are so persistant

This mean's ...  call me I am Roxana and I dont know who you are .. just send me a sms so I know who you are .. I wait your sms now

and that number is from Vodafone Connection from Romania