[Gracia Final L2J] L2-Gate

Tessellate

Wait a sec chucky...custom item's were removed?and exp isn't a little low?I was expecting 30/40x

Here  L2Gate developer (GoldCoin)

look my friend  exp is  x20  but  you can have full buffs from buffer ( cov  , magnus , etc )

so its  easy..

+ vitality  system  so  ( 20 x3 = x60 [with  vitality ] )

you need to have a logic :)

full  buffs will  stay only for some days :)

Here  L2Gate developer (GoldCoin)

look my friend  exp is  x20  but  you can have full buffs from buffer ( cov  , magnus , etc )

so its  easy..

+ vitality  system  so  ( 20 x3 = x60 [with  vitality ] )

you need to have a logic :)

full  buffs will  stay only for some days :)

U didn't answered all my questions yet,custom items are going to be removed forever?I don't really care about exp cuz as u said is easy and if is possible to make a AIO buffer from myself without donate it's not a problem.

U didn't answered all my questions yet,custom items are going to be removed forever?I don't really care about exp cuz as u said is easy and if is possible to make a AIO buffer from myself without donate it's not a problem.

Server  Have not  DONATES :)

Custom  items  will  be added but not now ^^

after  some weeks :) :) 

its  a way to keep server  fresh :)

Well then I'll give a try to ur server,but IMO customs,events and "new" features are what keep people on a server.(ofc after good and active team without corruption:/)

the team coruption  is the bigest  problem... and font worie  e have selected the better team as you can find

our  team  1rst  its not from young  people 12 - 13 - 14 years  old

we are 16+

we are not  thinking  to make  coruption ...

and thats  is  a think that we havent  add donations  at server

we dont open  a server for  money ...  we open a server to play good lineage and to have fun ;)

thats from me :)

Well then I'll give a try to ur server,but IMO customs,events and "new" features are what keep people on a server.(ofc after good and active team without corruption:/)

il  be there  :)  im searching  for that server :)

im glad you give it a try:) im sure you will like it and you will stay :) !

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..L][ Gate [Gracia Final]..:::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.x20 exp x20 esp x200 adena x10 RB drops x10 spoil..::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Join L2-Gate!

Is the first with real no donates!

The server created by L2 players for L2 players,we decided to spend 50-70 euro per month and to create a good and fair L2 server!

As i can see this year i belive players dont want very very hard exp so i decided to make x20 but with full buffs 2 hours!

The main idea of L2 is pown the whole server :P..so most important is PvP + Sieges+wars+PvP event (TvT/DeathMatch/Tournament/Event by GMS).

Me and my Team Members have some free time so we can use it to create something fun and usefull for us and for our friends!

In our days the problem is that players dont know realy what they want :P so it is dificult for us to create something good!!

We wil keep the server up and with MXC forum help we will create a good Gracia Final Server :)

:::::.Hope i see you in game.:::::

Server updates  :

Date 5/2/2010

Gm Shop/GK/Buffer added

Hunting Manager added in gk

fixed gm shop (to A grade after (a) you have to craft )

fixed buff time 2 hours

added skill tree for gracia skills

removing weight penalty