[Question]

marwan

Question

10 answers to this question

answer is simple. a strong machine XD

i mean you might need quad pc , 8gb ram for sure HDD with raid 10 and of course good internet connection if you search a little bit you will find some topics about your question.

ah and dont forget the software (windows server for sure or linux)

No need to start nuking a fly with several thermonuclear weapons at once.

Considering you don't know about l2j much and you will waste performance by performing useless queries, a 10k RPM HDD(s) on a RAID is a must. You'd better be off with 15k RPM or SSDs, but these cost really much.

A processor must have at least 2 hardware cores (HT or other virtual thread implementations will not suffice) and in this case speed must be no less than 2.5Ghz. If you have more cores, 2Ghz processor(s) will suffice.

Network card must have integrated load balancing and hardware acceleration. Do not use some cheap integrated sh1t. It is NOT WORTH IT, because it will force processor to do the card's job.

RAM is cheap so get as much as you can get after buying other components. If you can, buy something better then DDR2 200Mhz (that means 400Mhz), but that will suffice.

answer is simple. a strong machine XD

i mean you might need quad pc , 8gb ram for sure HDD with raid 10 and of course good internet connection if you search a little bit you will find some topics about your question.

ah and dont forget the software (windows server for sure or linux)

omg i say if i can open from home pc how many u say 8GB ram i never saw a Pc with 8GB ram

omg i say if i can open from home pc how many u say 8GB ram i never saw a Pc with 8GB ram

You can add 16gb ram... but then u need linux ;)

cuz windows xp see 3.5gb ram, windows x64 bit (vista,windows7) see 4gb ram.

i have my laptop Ram:3GB  Hard:320 Proccesor:Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 and my net speed 100 mbps

are its good or need more for server?

You need an upgrade to your Ram.Internet connection is fine.

4GB ? i dont think no more than 4GB

With 100 mgbs internet and with 8 gb ram you can hold many players.

Not so many with 4 gb ram. ( arround 100 )