[L2J Interlude]New server's project, need your opinions.

Hello my friends, these days i am too bored so one new idea came up to my mind.

I am gonna start working on a new l2 project, but i dont know if the pack will go online soon or never  :-\.

If everything go with the plan then we will have one of the most stable interlude servers.The only thing

that i care atm is about the community >.<, so i need your opinions.

Rates:

*xp rate:x5000

*sp rate:x5000

*drop rate: x1

*adena:x5000

BetA

Enchant Rates:

*Enchant rate: 80%

*Blessed Enchant rate:95% (Quite difficult to earn bs scrolls)

*Safe:4

*Max:18 (weapon)

*Max:22 (armors/jewels)

Features:

*  All Interlude skills

*  Olympiad working

*  Auto-Learn Skills

*  Clan system working

*  Augumentation system

*  All Interlude areas

*  Single and party duel

*  Cursed weapons (custom mod working on it atm)

*  Castle sieges

*  Clan Hall working

*  30 buff slots

*  10 Debuff slots

*  20 Dances/songs slots

*  Custom pvp/farm areas

*  Unlimited pvp's with custom mod

*  Custom items/armors/weapons (easy farm&not too high stats)

*  No weight penalty

*  Stable/balance by 90% (as we can)

*  Custom wedding/nobless system  

*  2 Hour buff

*  Auto accounts

*  No clan or alliance penalty

*  Geodata working on 80%

*  Euro system

*  Edited display system.

*  Custom tattoos/masks

*  Unique raids

*  No lag

*  All npc's which are needed for a pvp server

* Custom pvp colour's (100 pvp=blue title, etc)

* Custom announcement system

* Protection/most of the exploits fixed.

* All class available for subclass

And more.

Now, about the custom features.

-Untlimited PvP's.

We have think of too much new ideas about how to make you the best/balance gameplay for you.

Also this is the most difficult part, because this will be a pvp/interlude server (old school gameplay).

-Custom Armor/Weapons

I think that the most of you dont like the custom, but these custom that we gonna

add will be unique.It will have balance stats and it will be easy to farm.

-Custom nobless system

One click and you are ready, dont need quest , dont need any item, just one click.

-Custom wedding system

We just gonna change some htlm's nothing important, but it will do your gameplay a bit better.

-Euro system

I think everyone know of it.We will just change the adena, and we will add euro.

-Edited custom disply system

We will change the boring log of l2, and we will show u something more cool and different.

-Custom tattoos/masks

We will change the stats of tattoos/masks a bit for higher stats.

-Unique raids

What i mean with that? Well, we will add some rb on hunters village something like

event but they will drop unique items. Also we will add some custom mobs on

specifically places.

-Unique events

We will try to make different events from other servers, the standart

events untill now is team vs team, seek and hide, vip events and more.

-Custom items

We will have some items which u will trade for bogs,lifestones and clan skills.These items

will be called "gold bars" and "eggs".

-All penalty's are disable(Clan/ally/grade)

We changed that option to make your gameplay better/easier.

-Donations will open after 2 months!

We will not have donations from the start of the server, and

the donations will not be something which will make one player unkillable.

-All npc's which are needed for a pvp server

What i mean with that? Simple, the server will have gm shop/buffer/custom trader

everything that one pvp server must have.

-PvP Colour system

When someone will have 100,500,1000.. pvp's then his title's colour will change.

PS:Clan leaders will have their unique colour.

-Custom PvP area

We will choose the most suitable place for this.

-Custom farm area

We will add a place with many mobs which there the players will can

farm some gb/eggs.

Well, i dont think that i have to add something else. So what's your opinions, would u give a chance to play?

then remove your title New Project.

my opinion it's good.

the server will have fun ;]

Okay, edited i think now it's better.

it's mjust like 1034 servers atm... with pvp system colour.

anyway good luck with that

Well, i am trying to do the server a bit different from the others, but i cant change

much things.

Use gracia epilogue dude.. that special can you do on interlude , nothing. use gracia's features to do unique things it has many ways to do it.

Rates:

high rate mean high rate and its good all others "customs" for me are good i dont like when i have choice btw draco set & ic set ... on high rate i dont like only smth more full buffs form npc ... active support rulez w/o that all depends on luck with crit so 1 - for it .. so personaly i would like to see high rate w/o 3 class buff

give the link patch and i will try it xD it looks good

and plz not gracia ... i high rate gracia is +150 elemets and tank hiting harder then titan on il no ty :P

Use gracia epilogue dude.. that special can you do on interlude , nothing. use gracia's features to do unique things it has many ways to do it.

That's the bad with interlude, but i think interlude have more advantages than gracia.

Rates:

high rate mean high rate and its good all others "customs" for me are good i dont like when i have choice btw draco set & ic set ... on high rate i dont like only smth more full buffs form npc ... active support rulez w/o that all depends on luck with crit so 1 - for it .. so personaly i would like to see high rate w/o 3 class buff

give the link patch and i will try it xD it looks good

and plz not gracia ... i high rate gracia is +150 elemets and tank hiting harder then titan on il no ty :P

It's just a project,i dont know exactly when the server will go online on public

How hard is to fix is lol. e.g. phoenix knight is strong vs mages ? increase hittime and re-use of the skill which is making +100% M.Def for 20min. or reduce the time. or remove the elemental pots. or remove the elemental stones.

how hard is it :x IL is worse tha pac-man + broken. LifeStone rules.

That's the bad with interlude, but i think interlude have more advantages than gracia.

Actually if you work on IL you will waste your time. IL has no more to give. we have seen the areas we have seen the mobs we have seen the same items all of this years and again ? come on... at gracia epilogue it has so many new mobs , new areas-rooms and items which you can use them for 99991 ways. It has potential which you can use to earn players. by loging in IL that's the new ? Giran/mos/ketra/varka/bb

same story...

btw augs on IL are broken as far as i know plus a player with a good aug can pwn easily everyone.

i am telling this for your own good not waste your time on things that you are gonna regret someday :D

Actually if you work on IL you will waste your time. IL has no more to give. we have seen the areas we have seen the mobs we have seen the same items all of this years and again ? come on... at gracia epilogue it has so many new mobs , new areas-rooms and items which you can use them for 99991 ways. It has potential which you can use to earn players. by loging in IL that's the new ? Giran/mos/ketra/varka/bb

same story...

btw augs on IL are broken as far as i know plus a player with a good aug can pwn easily everyone.

i am telling this for your own good not waste your time on things that you are gonna regret someday :D

Yeah, thanks. But still i wanna to give it a try :P