[Guide] Summon a friend!

This guide is for those who dont know what is or how to summon a friend to you!

First.. When you was in Dion(or other towns..).. wandering.. you finished in the grocery(magic shop etc.) and the cute lady wanted to sell her goods to you. You saw a blue cry -> etc_recall_crystal_i00_0.png

Asked what does it do?

She only answered : A crystal imbued with a magic power. Used for teleportation magic.

But you still dont know what does it do:) btw, you buy one piece.. it will look nice on the top of the christmas tree..

You are wandering in giran holding the crystal and looking for a dwarf who would make bsps for you.

A pretty elf winked at you, you winked back ;) she was staring at the crystal.. she asked:

-What are you doing with a summoning crystal?

-I dont know.. i just wanted to use it to decorate..

-Lol? Dont you know how to use it?

-No, can you tell me?

-Yes.. Listen! If your friend's class is Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner or Warlock, he/she can summon you to him/her using his Summon friend skill! And the one who will be summoned needs a summoning crystal! That's All!

-Oh.. i see.. thanks.. my clan leader's subclass is Warlock, i will tell him this!

-Np:) Byebye and good luck;)

-Bye, good luck to you too:)

So the summoning crystal can be used to summon your friend to yourself!

I usually used it to get in valakas lair without going through the whole forge of the gods..

You need an ES, PS, or Warlock..

Summon friend spellbook is dropped from Kadios*(62) (forbidden gateway) 1/100

Can be bought in Goddard, Schuttgart etc.

c5 if im right. and lol you should get +1karma for that story.

I don't really think that he should get +1 for that stuff.

Thnx for the info though...i was wondering how we use it.

I don't really think that he should get +1 for that stuff.

Thnx for the info though...i was wondering how we use it.

i know hes not going to get +1karma, just wanted to be nice, and write something nice.

karma is a bad or good?:D sr for that nubish question :>

Good ;)

i know hes not going to get +1karma, just wanted to be nice, and write something nice.

Yeah it's ok relax xD

This guide is for those who dont know what is or how to summon a friend to you!

First.. When you was in Dion(or other towns..).. wandering.. you finished in the grocery(magic shop etc.) and the cute lady wanted to sell her goods to you. You saw a blue cry -> etc_recall_crystal_i00_0.png

Asked what does it do?

She only answered : A crystal imbued with a magic power. Used for teleportation magic.

But you still dont know what does it do:) btw, you buy one piece.. it will look nice on the top of the christmas tree..

You are wandering in giran holding the crystal and looking for a dwarf who would make bsps for you.

A pretty elf winked at you, you winked back ;) she was staring at the crystal.. she asked:

-What are you doing with a summoning crystal?

-I dont know.. i just wanted to use it to decorate..

-Lol? Dont you know how to use it?

-No, can you tell me?

-Yes.. Listen! If your friend's class is Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner or Warlock, he/she can summon you to him/her using his Summon friend skill! And the one who will be summoned needs a summoning crystal! That's All!

-Oh.. i see.. thanks.. my clan leader's subclass is Warlock, i will tell him this!

-Np:) Byebye and good luck;)

-Bye, good luck to you too:)

So the summoning crystal can be used to summon your friend to yourself!

I usually used it to get in valakas lair without going through the whole forge of the gods..

You need an ES, PS, or Warlock..

Summon friend spellbook is dropped from Kadios*(62) (forbidden gateway) 1/100

I thought everyone knew this.