Question about sex....

-Mr.CuTe-

guys i had sex with a girl in my age...(16)..without using any protection...she told me that se had done checkup for any illnesses a month ago and she's ok...so...i am asking if there is any chance for me to stick any illness myself...sorry for asking a question like that but i dont feel really good about that...

guys i had sex with a girl in my age...(16)..without using any protection...she told me that se had done checkup for any illnesses a month ago and she's ok...so...i am asking if there is any chance for me to stick any illness myself...sorry for asking a question like that but i dont feel really good about that...

yeap , u will get a baby.

go for special blood tests

There is a possibility BUT we are not doctors and this forum IS THE WORST PLACE to get advice on such serious subjects.