[GIFT]Noble,the Illidan!

MasterDisaster

Ok, here is my honest opinion.It sucks because of the following reasons:

-This style ALWAYS destroys signatures only because you ALWAYS make them too -beep-n' overlighted and like the colors of the signature are blured or something.

-Big Size.

-Big Borders Size.

-One-colored simple text, bliax...

-You can see the black/white result that sucks because of the first reason I posted.Look how much overlighted it is and you hardly can see the render and some of its points in that mess...

Final Conclusion: Change style because with this one you ain't making anything "WOOOOOOOOOOW"

Actually I tried a new way that didn't come out the way I expected it to be!

Bigger size=bigger borders

I love my style and so do the most users that see my signatures here or in any gfx forum I visit.

I ain't gonna change it but you can still dislike it :P

thank you =D

np bro

Then I'm curious of seeing what place will your style win in an official Singature Contest in one good forum and not in a shity one with 5 members online like Delta Vision or something...

That style all does to the signatures is to low its quality and look like blured..

Ok, here is my honest opinion.It sucks because of the following reasons:

-This style ALWAYS destroys signatures only because you ALWAYS make them too -beep-n' overlighted and like the colors of the signature are blured or something.

-Big Size.

-Big Borders Size.

-One-colored simple text, bliax...

-You can see the black/white result that sucks because of the first reason I posted.Look how much overlighted it is and you hardly can see the render and some of its points in that mess...

Final Conclusion: Change style because with this one you ain't making anything "WOOOOOOOOOOW"

sx , ok we know u dont like his style. why u post always the same comments ?

Where've I posted those comments again?

28jfjnr.jpg

[gr] τα borders πιστευώ είναι "πολλά" περιμετρικά δεν λέει :p + είναι πολύ "παχιά" κάνει μπαμ το άσπρο. μαύρα borders δεξιά-αριστερά πιστεύω θα ήταν ωραία.

το text πιστεύω χρειάζεται κανά εφέ [δεν ξέρω και πολύ από αυτά ;x] και ίσως να πάει λίγο ποιο κάτω δεξία.

τώρα από depth και τέτοια δεν ξέρω  :D

σίγουρα πολύ ωραίο sig 8/10

[/gr]

much better the v2 . also the text is awesome.

It was a ready brush and a text placement.I was really bored to make something unique :P

that's it v2 is way better gj =)

Thanks boy!

It's the first time I use the kind of borders you suggested and I really like it :P