enchant_skills_PROBLEM

Dragondoomer

Question

Hallo guys..First time i saw that kind of problem..When you enchant a skill goes normal from 0-+1-+2-+3 etc.

But if you enchant it on some kind attacks like Fire attack-Wind-Water its goes with 1 book to +30 Cost auto.

Why that happen?And if anyone can send me please a normal  :P enchant_skills_trees.sql please ?!

Btw that happen at all classes.Sagis-Khavataris all.. :S

8 answers to this question

Hallo guys..First time i saw that kind of problem..When you enchant a skill goes normal from 0-+1-+2-+3 etc.

But if you enchant it on some kind attacks like Fire attack-Wind-Water its goes with 1 book to +30 Cost auto.

Why that happen?And if anyone can send me please a normal  :P enchant_skills_trees.sql please ?!

Btw that happen at all classes.Sagis-Khavataris all.. :S

Edit*Gracia Final version=3819M and DB version=6895

I didn't ask you about the revision . I ask you what pack are you using and what client.

For example : L2J , Gracia final

I didn't ask you about the revision . I ask you what pack are you using and what client.

For example : L2J , Gracia final

Omg stop your useless spam.I said in Quote edit..GRACIA FINAL..Thank you but you dont helping me..

Omg stop your useless spam.I said in Quote edit..GRACIA FINAL..Thank you but you dont helping me..

Update your pack to the latest rev.

Backup your custom scripts and data, overwrite the .jar files and data folder if needed, check if there were updates on DB, update your tables, or remove them and implement the new sql files.

ALWAYS be aware of having backups of your custom information and your working DB.

I can't imagine what pack you're using. No comments . You can't explain yourself with your english.

Its not spam, Commodus had right, first of all read How to get Support

:/

Problem Resolve .Please lock the Thread.I fix them alone without help.An the only thing was in stats/skills.xml some skills was without Enchant skills..Btw im using L2Jserver Gracia Final latest Update.Thank you!

Problem Resolve .Please lock the Thread.I fix them alone without help.An the only thing was in stats/skills.xml some skills was without Enchant skills..Btw im using L2Jserver Gracia Final latest Update.Thank you!

ok