Gatekeeper item

narbutas

Question

Hello everyone, my question will be how to make teleporter that takes item from you and then teleports you to location and if you dont have that item, you will not be teleported. I looked trough search but didint find anything.

10 answers to this question

Can't be done. All gatekeeepers have as a reward adena , that's why you can't put a custom item.

In your database , there is a table '' teleport '' . There you will find a column for the requested adena to be someone teleported . There isn't any column , changing adena to custom item.

Can't be done. All gatekeeepers have as a reward adena , that's why you can't put a custom item.

In your database , there is a table '' teleport '' . There you will find a column for the requested adena to be someone teleported . There isn't any column , changing adena to custom item.

haha bullshit who said that you should use only the teleport table @ sql?

Can be coded in java, called with an item or voiced command..

if (activeChar.getInventory().getItemByItemId(itemId) != null) //or you can make it > COUNT
		{
			activeChar.teleToLocation(x,z,y);
			activeChar.destroyItemByItemId("teleport", itemId, count, activeChar, true);
		}

Just an example.

Other servers have it, i think its done trough Python. Any examples ?

Then you need python knowledge.Here is L2J Section , so you must find someone who knows things about python and can help you.

haha bullshit who said that you should use only the teleport table @ sql?

Most of the users in maxcheaters using a preconfigured shit.Pointless to waste time to code it.

He will ask now : Where do i put it ?

( ... )

So narbuta , next time when you create a new topic , post and what pack you are using . Preconfigured or compiled.

Guys i need python. And ,commodus, I'm not a dumbass :))))

Then explain fully what you need. Refering also in what pack you're using.

And yes , you are using preconfigured shit like i said. So find someone with python knowledge , like i said you above.