Play as Thief?

XManton

Hi, I have an idea to make a mod to L2Mxc, this mod is called "Thief". Players will be able to steal ( 50k adena? ) from other players using command .rob. Then they have a chance to succeed, let us say 20%. If they fail so they'll get some karma. Or you can operate the system that you can only do this if you already have karma and If you fail you will lose adena / robed player will gain the amount of adena and server will announce you as a Thief. Hope you understand the idea, I'm Brainstorming ideas atm :), trenches are already too, I do not know. If you are going on more idea's, which can be cool.

Let's discuss a bit about what sort of features you would like to see in L2 Servers.

Not for me, this command makes little sense ... Adenas theft can have and still fail ... Not that it makes no sense for your server;) too much fantasy in it, there is no what to put, for which too much is not healthy. but this is only my humble opinion;)

make reward on olympiad winning matchs.

Add smth special on castles ( or only important ones) like for example buffers with 3rd class buffs. or you can add smth else, your choice.

Btw i don't like that thief part. coz noobs will spamm with bot this feature.

Not for me, this command makes little sense ... Adenas theft can have and still fail ... Not that it makes no sense for your server;) too much fantasy in it, there is no what to put, for which too much is not healthy. but this is only my humble opinion;)

agree exdi

Your suggestion is interesting, do not bring anything good to the server, on the contrary;). Regards

Point of this thread was to gain more ideas for server features, The one I named is a bit boring and will not bring anything good to the server for sure, Was just a little idea.

the command dont look bad but why 50k? xD 50k is nothing :X

He just gave an example.

@XMantion, I'll pm you with some ideas. Most of them are popular, but not in L2. It will be something unique :)

(i'll pm you after my shower)