About skils

Sectis

Question

i created a custom boss and i inserted liliths skils as they where in http://www.lineagedroplist.com/npc/L,3.html/25283/Lilith.html in sql  but it doesnt seems to be working now is that a problem with clientside or serverside or i havent found the way am totaly stacked any help would apreciated^^

11 answers to this question

this was the sql i manual inserted the skils but could the problem be at the client cuz wen the raid is stop atacking makes the stance like is casting somethink but i havent aded new skill is just a skill of another boss so where could the problem be ?

I thing that the problem is in the client :)

Not only . It happens in most packs cause most of the skills haven't core support = nothing.

so if if wana ade the liliths black hole into that rb  =nothin u mean  so is there another we can do this ?

If you are using preconfigured pack , not.

Well , you are using a compiled pack. This seems to be a strange problem , so it's better to update your pack to the latest rev. I think that you are using an old rev of l2j that's why you have this problem.

i think i found the problem i copied them from the the db of the site and i think those 5 skils where passive i realized also that on my summon pet darion it had like 4 more pasive LOL  so i must searche to find lilith skils and try again i think any opinions ?