[help] Core?

darren

Question

can some one tell me where i can find the core file?  please....i try the search but the search will not let me cuz the word core is to common and it comes up with to many searches. maybe the core file is called something eles. i'm not sure so can someone please help me with this matter?

7 answers to this question

can some one tell me where i can find the core file?  please....i try the search but the search will not let me cuz the word core is to common and it comes up with to many searches. maybe the core file is called something eles. i'm not sure so can someone please help me with this matter?

Core means the part and the structure that the other objects in java connect... you can have it wen you compile your revesion in eclipse...

But the meaning of the core you can find it in wiki

this is what i want to do, i want to take an event someone made and add it in my core so i can be able to play it on the server, i am wondering how this is done.

Learn how to install java mods. There is a guide about that.

Learn how to install java mods. There is a guide about that.

really? you don't say, if you know that there is a guide for this could you plz show me the link, its not like i have been asking for help all along

Just use powerful button called search, everything is already explained.

what you think i have been doing, but if you even have used the search you would have notice the it always comes up with to many searches and asks you to use a word not so common, have any idea's of another word for core file?