L2gold 24/7 script

waspy

I farmed a lot of money with this script. Just spawn to goddard and run script the bot will do the rest! he will buff, then go to hot springs (where are few ppl coz they cut GK location to there) and when he dies he comes to goddard and starts all over agine!

http://rapidshare.com/files/52096538/L2gold24-7.SEC

I farmed a lot of money with this script. Just spawn to goddard and run script the bot will do the rest! he will buff, then go to hot springs (where are few ppl coz they cut GK location to there) and when he dies he comes to goddard and starts all over agine!

http://rapidshare.com/files/52096538/L2gold24-7.SEC

what this script does? more info please

so! u make your char somewhere between lvl 74-78(i used TH)! get the best equip u can get! go somewhere near goddard and use SOE!(than u will come to goddard spawn point)! and run script(with l2walker)!

the bot will go and get buffs than he will go to HOT springs and will start to hit mobs and pick up adena and stuff! i am sry to say but u will die cuz in L2gold hot springs mob's are bit owerpowered! and than the bot will bring u back to goddard and he will start everything for again!

i have seen that bot holds up in hot springs for about 40min!

I don't remember how much adena u get for one turn but it was enough!

just make sure u have enough SS!

thats all! u can go to sleep or to school or to work or to party and your bot are making u rich!

u can do this in dualbox or triplebox!

go go guys!

if u see in hot springs waspy or stingLV dont hit that's me!

its possible to make scripts like this one on other servers but L2walker have some problems to reed dialog form NPC buffers where buff names are like JPG files! ;(

if someone had find how to obey this pls reply here!

Nice I really appriciated this one, although L2gold isn't my main server.

At DN I'm using script that does a quest automatically for me, which makes me rich :)

this one is the script for tateosian recipes? :P lol.. there are so many of them around maxbastards..

• 3 weeks later...