l2walker with summoner?

keelan

As far i know the summoner will attack some mobs, and his summon will assist him, and the summoner can heal and buff his summon. The summon can use beast ss. But summon skills like blessing of queen doesnt work, i think.

Another problem is that sometimes the summon is going to 'run out of time' in the middle of a fight, and even if walker automatically resummon... theres always the possibility that it will be interupted and the char probably dies.

The main problem is that aside from healing, your char might not actually support attack the summon resulting in you running out of MP and then dying

as somebody pointed out, chances are your summon will poof during a fight.

use the sit function so your summoner doesnt run out of mp and make a script for the summoner to stop fighting when theres like 30 seconds before the summon dissapears so the summon will stop attacking, dissapear and let the summoner haeve enough time to summon a new one imo =P

I tryed boting on dnet with summoner and 80% of times my char got killed when summon dissapears. It would be good if there were script like 1 min before summon dissapears, you stop attacking.