[Request]Script for spoiler,info inside.

Well I need a script for spoiler to spoil mobs near him,until it's succesfull,then attack them. After he kills them,he uses sweeper and then next mob.(And if it's easy auto-detect HP/MP and use hp/mp pots)

For Hellbound.

I got no idea what walker I have but it works for L2 Frintezza (IG walker).

Ty in advance.

you dont need script for use mp and hp recovery you just change this from the ''Bot Options'' then go Buffs/Heals put check ''On'' your nick and put hp/mp at ''Trait'' if you want ''Skill how much % you want restore and delay.

next time sreach litle if you want something dont make 1 topic and just w8 for give you that.

Okay I am sorry about that I'm newbie with all these hacks,just started yday using them.But about spoiler script,I'm afraid I've been searching 5 hours but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the info.(about hp/mp!)

Waiting for script naw..xP

Okay I am sorry about that I'm newbie with all these hacks,just started yday using them.But about spoiler script,I'm afraid I've been searching 5 hours but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the info.(about hp/mp!)

Waiting for script naw..xP

nop we all start like that and we still learn if you want good info for L2NET http://ltwonet.com/ is the best site for L2NET i learn many things in this site mpj123 do nice job here ;)

you will learn about L2NET and you can learn how make your own script,sreach in this forum and you will find scripts for spoilder,for farm or what ever you want.

I've also checked l2net and I found it kinda complicated,couln't understand many things.Well in l2walker I just use ---Script make/Script run and that's it..xD

I just prefer l2walker,I'm more comfortable with it.I'll keep searching.

I've also checked l2net and I found it kinda complicated,couln't understand many things.Well in l2walker I just use ---Script make/Script run and that's it..xD

I just prefer l2walker,I'm more comfortable with it.I'll keep searching.

use L2NET man is much better trust me :s anyway i cant help you with walker gl but have many good guides here about walker so good luck and wellcome

Combat Heal-Skills settings ->> mark Use auto Sweep, Fail Retry and Sweep Priority

Heal Options -> mark HP< 70%, use pots and mark Use In Combat

Pathing -> mark Combat Begin Point Is Center Point, Radii 1500

It's all, Run bot when you are near mobs -> run Combat Mode and AutoFun

Spoil will spoil mobs, and then killing them.

In Game you can tunr ON AutoSoulshots, or in Walker in Combat Heal-Shot Settings