hellbound [L2OFF] PVPX

DeathCreature

I heard about this, but I hadn't the pleasure to play on this server. :C

But I think now it will not a little baking ... For a large donation, it is the first place. Secondly, the customer where the server will be facing. But maybe I'm wrong, it's just my opinion.

Who ever played on previous pvpx servers will agree with "best server ever".

But this one is yet to come, i hope it's going to be at least 50% as good as last one was.

yap.btw 2 days left mengs.get rdy xD

server is delayed ... i dont wanna sound harsh but it smells like Zaraki and l2 paradise project... donations before opening and then delay... waiting from september...

PvPx was good untill the fckin` donations came out, and all the Phishins tards in the world had apella and and overenchanted S grades ( REALLY FUCKING LAME )  so I think this server will be a total failure since donates are up from the begining.

Wish you luck !

• 2 weeks later...

They having problems with server client on their machine... hopefully they have good hosting like last server.

Lately all Interlude official servers = laaggg for me in USA. Click... 1 second to move. impossible to play dagger (favorite class) and nuker bsps lag.