[L2J] L2Sencity

Spyrox92

And your statement is based on what? On the fact that this clan kicked your ass?

The admin does have a normal char, but it isn't in any clan, he just made it to test things..and I bet you never saw that character online...I myself only saw it once online. The admin doesn't even have time to play normal chars, just to be able to...what..cheat his way into wars/olympiad on his own server? Rofl....he's too busy adding farming areas and fixing stuff you all complain about.

Since you brought up this corruption thing, why don't you tell these people how you asked me to spawn you npcs and quest items so that you "check" a quest, and then said you destroyed all items...but magically had an enhanced Dynasty chest afterwards?

Hey Kid , listen up may you are one of gm's..

I already said to Admin soon this server will be dead... And now? IS DEAD SERVER...

And who kick my ass? Aeon Clan? hahhah wanna she the BOTS Screen from them?

QQing With One MORE NOOB SERVER..

Many ppls here know i didn't post for fun or spam just wanna say the truth..

Who u callin' a kid, bwoy? I bet I'm your age and then half...if not even twice.

I know exactly who the people in Aeon clan are, and I can guarantee they're not bots or alts of the staff. Talking of "bots", feed oly much in your clan?

You don't know the truth even when it hits you in the face.

Xnoob thingie  you dont post full screens and you also forget to post the screens i butrape your whole clan alone .

Hope you already left srv cause crying kiddos like yourself or your lame clan  arent needed

It obvious that some of them bot. BUT there is no proof of a GM char here. C'mon they started farming/botting since start of server so expect they got good +++ skills gears jewels and stuffs so expect to be pwned if you are new or not fully geared in server. Even if some AEON members bot its not a big issue almost all servers got bot and its always known that the ones who play and grind hard 1st will rule pvp even in clan lvl and skills especially if they are online most of the time.

This is clear bot but no gm corruption so dont accuse some s h i t. Some just got pawned and cry not even realizing the advantage/disadvatage of a new and old players

DONE