[ENG][GR]Question

Mask

I have made a break of 4 months of wow and want to start again. I've got 80 paladin (medium gear) 72 druid, 70 Rogue, 70 Dk, 34 (Hunter).

Am alliance and i want to change to horde but only 1 char i will change faction+transfer.

I will tranfer a char with all my gold/heilrooms to another server but dunno which 1.

That's the 1st question.

Second Question: Is hunter gonna be nerfed at cataclysm cuz i was thinking to lvl up one as he is very good dps atm.

Thanks in advance,

-Mask

Imho transfer the pala, and yes Hunters will get nerfed but not much in CATA.

Yea i was thinking to transfer pala but i wasn't sure...Btw i would like to lvl mage or hunter [i have for both heilrooms] Which one? Am referring for cataclysm statement of both classes in pve wise (dps)

If PvE is what you're aiming at i'd suggest mage. But for both PvP and PvE you'll better use Hunter. Well actually Hunter wins always but :P.

If PvE is what you're aiming at i'd suggest mage. But for both PvP and PvE you'll better use Hunter. Well actually Hunter wins always but :P.

Yea hunter ftw :D but that focus shit on expansion scares me D:

Btw which race should i pick for hunter? Orc? Cuz i think he is the best for hunter :P

Thanks for your info DreaM i think you answered enough my questions no need for more.

I change faction tomorrow but may not transfer :P Costs 20 euro for a transfer wtf :D

Also i 'll level orc hunter O:

I will lock the topic, again ty!

one note...Cataclysm will be out at November...at november you might not be even wanna hear about wow so why do you fear about nerfs in cata?lol