[SHARE] Lineage Utils (Complete Guide)

Versus

A very usefull and nice program.I think that is very easy to use it.But i am going to made a guide about what u need.First download and install the Net Flamework 3.0 from here

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=10CC340B-F857-4A14-83F5-25634C3BF043&displaylang=en

Now download and install LineAge Utils from here

http://rapidshare.com/files/51682107/Setup_LineAge_Utils.exe

Ok,now how u can use it.Very,very easy.Every time u will open it,it will appear u an error,press ok (don't matter isn't anything).When u try to open it,it will apear u a lot of errors.PRESS OK ALL THE TIME.Now choose ur Lineage II c4 Folder (not the system,but the folder).Press ok at the error.Now it will apear a Configuration window.Don't touch anything,only the IP,choose the ip it writes.Now press ok and start the program.Only the first time u will must do all of them.And only the first time u will have 3 errors.Then only 1 :)

HOW TO USE LINEAGE UTILS

1)Color Messages:Choose color messages and press under it Load Data From File.It will open u the texts.Now choose what u want.We are going to work at "Not Enough HP".Press it one click,now see at the right Apperance

Color

Press color and it will appear a window (very small),press it!Now u see the colors,choose everything u want!

Press save data to original file!

2)Aggro Mod:This is About aggresive mobs.Green not aggresive and red aggresive.Press under Color Messages Load data From File.Now at the right it says

Apperance

Nick Color (*)

Name (u can change the name)

Nick (don't use it)

*U can change the color and see if it's aggresive or not (change color just like texts)

Press save data to original file!

3)Miscellaneous:I like a lot this part.U can do everything.Press under Color Messages Load Data From File.Choose Zoom Mod (zoom in-out a lot,big distances).Ghost camera is very usefull!I was at devastaded castle and i had with this clan war.I was zooming out and throwing the walls,targeting them and killing them!(if when u throw the wall the window froze,if this happens,it means that u can throw the walls without ghost camera,so don't choose ghost camera,IF THIS HAPPENS.If it doesn't happen u will can throw the walls and kill every1 u see.He will can't see u).I think that Titles Mod u don't have to choose it.U can see title of mobs from far away.Also i don't think that u need Increase mouse wheel zoom speed.Increase graphical cache size.If u have 512 or more ram is very usefull.Teleport isn't taking a lot time.Remove center-view on right mouse click (this is ur choise).Press save data to original file!

4)Material Calculator:Press Add item and choose the item u need.I don't think that is very usefull and i have never try it.Don't forget to save ur options!

5)Batch copy:i don't think that u need it and i don't need it,so i don't use it and i don't know how it works.

That's all folks  :D

Enjoy  ;)

nice, but l2w dont give u similar options?? u dont have zoom camera in l2w ;/

btw some1 check this file using antivirus??

btw2 thx for shere :D

No L2w doesn't give u similar options.U think that color messages is an option that L2w gives u?Agressive-not agressive mobs?Zoom mod?Ghost Camera?NO!!!!

I tell u that Lineage Utils and net Framework doesn't have any viruses.

nice, but l2w dont give u similar options?? u dont have zoom camera in l2w ;/

btw some1 check this file using antivirus??

btw2 thx for shere :D

It doesn't have viruses,i download both programs and NOD32 found nothing!