L2 Revenge RETRIBUTION Server adena exploit

Arthes

k so i was banned yesterday from l2 revenge for no reason.

K heres the adena exploit.

You go to the GM shop in giran and you buy 1 emi bow just to test if the bug is still wroking and you sell it to a normal shop.

You will see that the emi bow costs 2.8kk on gm shop and you sell it at normal shop for 3kk.

If it works empty your inventory and buy as many emi bows as you can carry and sell em.The more bows the more adena.(You could also make a script to make it buy and sell but i dont know how to do that)

I was in giran all day buying mats and enchanting.

Use it until its fixed have fun ;)

Kelly this was not the reason a friend of mine emailed NC soft about l2revenge and howard banned our clan :D

Cool.Btw this still works...I made a lot of weapons and shit but i cant make s grade stuff cause i dont have enough materials and ppl sell them for too high prices.

Oh btw, EVERYONE seems to know about it but GMs do nothing.

Cool.Btw this still works...I made a lot of weapons and shit but i cant make s grade stuff cause i dont have enough materials and ppl sell them for too high prices.

Oh btw, EVERYONE seems to know about it but GMs do nothing.

well i was buying the materials.

I dont wanna buy the mats out of a random br and make him rich too :P

I just farmed like 20 bil adena and stored em so i can buy moonstones and helfire oils later on :P

BTW donations are opening sept 1st so i dont even know if im staying on retribution,maybe it turns out to be extremely imbalanced like vengeance...