IG walker for Angel-Network [interlude] [no-bakeice]

MarineLee

Hello,

im curious if anybody of you have working IG walker (eventually ogg) for Angel Network? (www.angel-network.ro) ?

I was trying it, but i wasn't sure how to make it up :/  I 've set l2net, it works BUT the problem is l2net dont have many options, you have to script all and and IG walker is much easier to work with. Please, if you have one share, or check it if you can

thx

Hello,

im curious if anybody of you have working IG walker (eventually ogg) for Angel Network? (www.angel-network.ro) ?

I was trying it, but i wasn't sure how to make it up :/  I 've set l2net, it works BUT the problem is l2net dont have many options, you have to script all and and IG walker is much easier to work with. Please, if you have one share, or check it if you can

thx

Could you tell me which L2NET version are you using? And with what options?

Hello,

thx

Could you please share the l2net settings?

Could you tell me which L2NET version are you using? And with what options?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=84126.0

i use this guide, i've connected and it works, but you can set just few things, like meele fight, potions use, party fallow etc. For ex. if you want to play mage, its useless

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=84126.0

i use this guide, i've connected and it works, but you can set just few things, like meele fight, potions use, party fallow etc. For ex. if you want to play mage, its useless

Thank you, I'll try it. L2net is made to be used with powerfull scripts, you can do with a script whatever you want. But you need some programming skills :P .

Yeh, well, i have no idea what commands to use in this scripts, except those which are in main scripts.

Still i dont understand why IG in L2net can work, and simple IG can't :/

Have you any idea where to download some scripts for l2net or any guide how to make them?