[Exploit] How to kick many plople in your range!

xin

1.: Grab a cursed weapon.

2.: Take a transformation scroll(to anything).

3.: Go to place where many ppl stand(aden market or siege) and transform.

And you will get Graphical Crash, ofc everybody you see also. It can kick gm's too.(ofc if he use IG panel)

tested on DN ;) try to other servers also. IMO it should work everywhere where you have transformation scrolls ;)

I received graphical crash in error window every time I've logged after transformation. IMO It's because holding zariche transform you and you bug it with your transformation. As I tested it will kick all ppl that see you cause of same condition. Tested on dualboxes and with friends so I'm sure that when you will get Error ale that will see you will get Error ;)

I don't have video cause I don't have zariche anymore :/

Why it's hard to believe? It makes sense to me. The client can't read such a thing, 2 transformations at the same time?

Of course it's reallyyy simple to be fixed so i guess it will be soon fixed.

Thanks a lot!

Why it's hard to believe? It makes sense to me. The client can't read such a thing, 2 transformations at the same time?

Of course it's reallyyy simple to be fixed so i guess it will be soon fixed.

Thanks a lot!

yes but in interlude it dont have transformation thats why i cant believe it

I've told that I found that on DN and on DN it work. It's hard to make a video cause I don't have cruised weapon anymore. And I told that it should work everywhere where you have transformations ;) so in Interlude it shouldn't.