[Request][+1 Karma award] Skate Park / Hall Logo!

Lain

And how do I know that you aren't just an ex-conspirator of his and you say that cause he didn't let u share the money of the logo?

Please....

because if you are smart i didnt ask him friendly but i said the truth if this was truth.

cause if this was truth and i will ask him friendly no1 trust me.

open your window to "make" a restart your mind

Guys I don't care If someone thinks whether this is a fake or not, you were asked to create a logo for a reward (If you win), If you don't like it, just leave it.

I am not forcing anyone.

OMG guys!!! stop spaming the topic!!!! Lain asked for something! Even If I won for instance but didn't give it to lain and gave it to the guy who needs it, do you think That I would tae the money! stop being fools! like Lain said. If you want participate if not leave! it's simple!

because if you are smart i didnt ask him friendly but i said the truth if this was truth.

cause if this was truth and i will ask him friendly no1 trust me.

open your window to "make" a restart your mind

I will but please do yourself a favor and shut down your OS once and forevah!

It was my last reply here and...

Cook is ur sig ripped or u just used the same resources?

u ripped this sig from other user or used a psd lol ITS NOT URS mate ;) i seen this signature like 15 times?

Fail leech and fail excuse!

Kenji and seeya used a sig just like that one, right? O.o

I never copy/paste unlike some!!!!

I am wondering.... wondering.jpeg

Why all say that you leeched/stole signatures? I am just asking... jkaxee.jpg

* Do not take this message as flame, or as spam, or as "Adena Farm"

For my next answers I will editing this post.

I am wondering.... wondering.jpeg

Why all say that you leeched/stole signatures? I am just asking... jkaxee.jpg

* Do not take this message as flame, or as spam, or as "Adena Farm"

For my next answers I will editing this post.

Stop acting like that, omagad.

Check the damn guide that he used and you'll notice that it is absolutely different + that the one that Cook made is much better.

//offtopic:pfffffff I'm tired!!!!! here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=117299.msg827927#msg827927. I mean OMFG!!!! I followed a guide! Is it that impossible for more than one people to follow the same guide???? JEEEEEE!!!!!

//ontopic:When will this contest end???

//offtopic:pfffffff I'm tired!!!!! here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=117299.msg827927#msg827927. I mean OMFG!!!! I followed a guide! Is it that impossible for more than one people to follow the same guide???? JEEEEEE!!!!!

//ontopic:When will this contest end???

The fact that you used the same resources is weird.+Plus you failed on that guide.

I mean that you didn't apply what he mentioned.

....... I didn't fail!!!! and I didn't use the same resources!!! I used the same render and I didn't follow the guide 100% now stop spaming this inocent topic and if you want to tell me something add me on msn or send me a pm!

If you find the fact that I used the same render I knew the name of this render! search planetrenders for afro samurai! Anyway I'm done arguing about my sig!

You can love it or hate it! I don't care, All I know is that I didn't stole,riped,leeched this, and I never have done that for anything that I post as mine!!!

The fact that you used the same resources is weird.+Plus you failed on that guide.

I mean that you didn't apply what he mentioned.

His sig is much better.

Senthrax and Co0k's?

COME ON!

let them ...

Where the heck is this aggression coming from???? omg chill out! if you want to talk about it go post on the topic I made about the sig! And tell me the truth masterdisaster,you don't like the sig?

logoskate.png

Pure effort, didn't have time.

good effort although I don't like the pen stripe! other than that, simple and good!