AdminHandler problems!

Dragondoomer

Anyone who knows ?  

1. 1. Anyone who knows ?

Question

Hello folks..I have the biggest problem in my whole life..Damn.

I just take a new Gracia final pack and upload it ..Everythings fine but the last part was

//admin - The command does not exist..Same in CMD panel.No handler exist for command admin_admin

all the GM commands..I check out my files and everythings is ok..handlers and etc..

So wtF can happen? :( ??? Btw that happens after 1 restart when i relog to check the New setups..

Thanks for your time if you answer ..im drowning!!!

8sg5gh02ls82.jpg

11 answers to this question

1 Question only? I need to put all the script in my admin.java?I know is stupid question but i work on techniks.

First time i do that -,-..Newbie ftw!:P

Look for better pack, the current one seems buggy.

I should But the good think is that all the Gracia skills work normal on this pack-Certifacations-Subclass skills and maxim levels.So my point is if we can find any other option that rejected the packet and fix the problem :(

Thnx xAddytzu for your adviced help but still dont work :(..Any other options?

look in admin_command_access_rights.sql to see if is a problem or execute again this table

Yes my friend..I have already it check it alot of times..All the access commands are there with accesslevels 1

But the point is that it looks like my navicat dont work with my database files..Because all the files are in right places-I have change my character in Navicat and works but my Admin panel dont opened :S ..I want to suicide..

Someone told me that maybe i need Update my server files or either some files are missing or bad release..

Can someone give me some help on that at least?;( i see noone can help me for that

You need to update your datapack, at least the file:

gameserver\data\scripts\handlers\admincommandhandlers\AdminSkill.java

Or you can change by your own:

if (sk == null || !sk.getCanLearn(player.getClassId())) 

And make it like that :

if (sk == null) 

Of course , the easiest way is to update datapack.

Be carefull, It is better to update both datapack and core at the same time because sometimes, problems like this appear If you don't have them syncronized.

Compile the DP just make a zip file to prepare files to be uploaded to your server, it is your choice to compile it or not (you may update a single file).

Core is need to be compile always because the source code become machine code, eclipse generate a .jar file.

Hope it helps you.

Good luck.

Commodus thnx for you help but my java code its already like that

}

catch (Exception e)

{

}

if (skill != null)

{

So its normal that..If i reload my DP again its better?Btw i have problem with admin commands..They DONT exists..but they are in the correct files :)..Thnx for your support guys but i was expect more help from ppl who had the same problem or they make a thread about that..!

Well then , try to update your datapack.

Backup your custom scripts and data, overwrite the .jar files and data folder if needed, check if there were updates on DB, update your tables, or remove them and implement the new sql files.

ALWAYS be aware of having backups of your custom information and your working DB.

Now , since i explained you fully both ways , i think you are ready to solve your problem.

Request to lock.