SupremeL2: Nanaki

Eph

So there is no mp pots on retail? Good to know smth new

No there aren't, there are elixirs which are usable every...10 minutes? and mana herbs which are dropped by mobs, no such a thing as "mana potion".

And before those things, in c4 and before, people pvp'd without needing any kind of MP sources other than what EE's and SE's can offer.

Its gonna be like this:

Player1: "hey...wanna 1v1?"

Player2: "Sure..! Lets have a sit before it first"

Lol roft lmao pfff :D

who cares about 1v1s? those wont last full mana rounds anyways, you need 3 stabs to kill someone if you play dagger properly.

Let me tell you smth about supreme, cuz i think u just miss it:

1)There is no single mana potion/elixir nor herb

2)Not even single MP hot spring if were looking for any.

3)U cant boost your mp in any way except paying to EE/SE for that.

Retail is a retail, and pvp server is a private server, so there is no point to compare retail to any other server.

Nanaki is going to be PvP server without mp pots and thats all, thats why its so funny. :D

Let me tell you smth about supreme, cuz i think u just miss it:

1)There is no single mana potion/elixir nor herb

2)Not even single MP hot spring if were looking for any.

3)U cant boost your mp in any way except paying to EE/SE for that.

Retail is a retail, and pvp server is a private server, so there is no point to compare retail to any other server.

Nanaki is going to be PvP server without mp pots and thats all, thats why its so funny. :D

you honestly must be terrible at this game if you're so mana dependant, first, you pulled an argument like "everyone is going dagger" out of your ass, not even 10% of the damage dealers will be daggers, archers dude, archers. Second, you say that server with no mp pots=server with no pvp, yet i proved you wrong, there has been pvp always without the need of MP potions or anything similar until the release of C5, when elixirs appeared, however, those elixirs aren't reliable for pvp since you can use them with a high reuse time, thus making it non factor, and herbs are dropped by mobs, i doubt you pvp while killing mobs honestly.

15x is not a pvp server if by pvp server you mean retarded rates with useless support classes, even tho aerith media shows months of pvp, and way better pvp than the one you can get at those 50x servers, pvp that lasted up to 30 minutes cause of the shitload of people participating. 15x is just faster, and gives more chances to new clans to rise, that's all, the pvp will be awesome as it was on Aerith without needing MP potions or such retarded things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...