[Share]Avoid IP ban/Hardware ban

mr...bogus

well mr...bogus, girl, the difference between me and you is that you dont know much about the things you decide to talk about, so you use programs.. on the other hand i can make this program in any advanced language you choose.. and the base logic of a client side program removing a ban is just such a fail that i choose to compare it to a txt file.. since both can be tempered with on client side.. and whoever uses this, expects to be bypassed at some point, or they arent fot to be programmers, so this isnt even something revolutionary..

now about you comparing me to a boy, is this meant to make you look older? cuz if by any chance your older than me and still need to avoid bans and lol.. playing games, then maybe its not anymore about the age as it is about spiritual growth? dw youre younger for sure.. ^^

and about the flame.. all i said was based on the truth and i can back it up with real facts.. while you cant, so im not sure why you could accuse me of anything but clearing up how lame this tool gets when you need to remove a ban and ppl spam forum cuz ofc every normal server has ip ban.. or isnt interested in it. perhaps you will feel offended by me calling you a "girl", but you see i base this on same lvl of guess and perception as you did for "boy".

well mr...bogus, girl, the difference between me and you is that you dont know much about the things you decide to talk about, so you use programs.. on the other hand i can make this program in any advanced language you choose.. and the base logic of a client side program removing a ban is just such a fail that i choose to compare it to a txt file.. since both can be tempered with on client side.. and whoever uses this, expects to be bypassed at some point, or they arent fot to be programmers, so this isnt even something revolutionary..

now about you comparing me to a boy, is this meant to make you look older? cuz if by any chance your older than me and still need to avoid bans and lol.. playing games, then maybe its not anymore about the age as it is about spiritual growth? dw youre younger for sure.. ^^

and about the flame.. all i said was based on the truth and i can back it up with real facts.. while you cant, so im not sure why you could accuse me of anything but clearing up how lame this tool gets when you need to remove a ban and ppl spam forum cuz ofc every normal server has ip ban.. or isnt interested in it. perhaps you will feel offended by me calling you a "girl", but you see i base this on same lvl of guess and perception as you did for "boy".

1. this isnt my tool

2. have a good day

1. this isnt my tool

2. have a good day

yes i see its not, infact that was my point.. if you understood the tool, youd know how little its rlly worth, however im sure its usefull for many ppl and im not saying its bad lol.. far from it, so good share..

credits going to magkaki and draginhunter since they "invented" or something like that when they hack evo.

no really belive me,this tool is old, but not used in l2, its used by other rpgs... i would write if knew person name but i forget...

no really belive me,this tool is old, but not used in l2, its used by other rpgs... i would write if knew person name but i forget...

well for you is old .. but for others no...:P  anyway ...thx for share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...