Remake Maxcheaters logo + Awards.

Maxtor

???Nah! We need a change!

Maxtor, when are you going to decide for the logo?

It's still the best from every other logo here. Also, half of the logos posted here and more have the nation flags of lain's logo... Nothing new

Can someone remake this so it will move a bit slower?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/Themes/BlackRain117/images/brlogo.gif

We don't need it slower I think..We need another one..

let me make a try maxtor, i will try to make a new one with MxC Colors, a simple one.

nx1ac9.gif  < -- This is my pour try :D

Only one is forcing himself for reading such creative replies - God bless the kids..

Anyway, thats are the source images: (Thats Ketra's Badges from Lineage II if some one don't know)

etc_ketra_badge_captn_i01.pngetc_ketra_badge_officer_i02.pngetc_ketra_badge_grunt_i00.png

And here are my awards propositions (15x15 SUCKS so if You don't like them - no problem):

award2v2.pngaward5v2.pngaward6v2.pngaward7v2.pngaward3v2.pngaward1v2.pngaward8v2.pngaward4v2.png

And my logo proposition:

mxclogo.jpg

Only one is forcing himself for reading such creative replies - God bless the kids..

Anyway, thats are the source images: (Thats Ketra's Badges from Lineage II if some one don't know)

etc_ketra_badge_captn_i01.pngetc_ketra_badge_officer_i02.pngetc_ketra_badge_grunt_i00.png

And here are my awards propositions (15x15 SUCKS so if You don't like them - no problem):

award2v2.pngaward5v2.pngaward6v2.pngaward7v2.pngaward3v2.pngaward1v2.pngaward8v2.pngaward4v2.png

And my logo proposition:

mxclogo.jpg

They are ownage.

BTW I admit that the size sucks hard!

these awards are awesome ^^

i never though to take image from skills/items and edit them. now i got inspired :>

And my logo proposition:

mxclogo.jpg

Awards are awesome, also the Banner Rocks.

And my logo proposition:

mxclogo.jpg

WOW! awards and logo is so fukin awesome!  :D no stupid jumping letters like present logo >:(