L2Jserver Compiled Revisions - High Five (Beta & Stable)

site from your server?

I prefer no one knows which is my server. :)

It's my main rule and kept me away from any ddos attack or any other type of attack trying to put down my server.

I know at least 5 people who have posted on MxC his server address or any other site and immediately became the target of attacks from stupid people.

post site of the your site.

I prefer no one knows which is my server. :)

It's my main rule and kept me away from any ddos attack or any other type of attack trying to put down my server.

I know at least 5 people who have posted on MxC his server address or any other site and immediately became the target of attacks from stupid people.

Somebody asked on L2jServer forum when GoD will be released or something like that and the answer posted is.

MELERIX: when somebody start to work on it.

this a good server.

@007florin We haven't started, there a few reworks to do, kinda huge, skill system rework, quests from jython to Java (at least the ones that are present in Goddess of Destruction too), doors rework, pets reworks.

This "MELERIX: when somebody start to work on it." is not really true, at least L2J side, we decided to complete High Five and not left another chronicle half (if you can say half) done.

Of course any developer could start it, but is not adviced.

@007florin We haven't started, there a few reworks to do, kinda huge, skill system rework, quests from jython to Java (at least the ones that are present in Goddess of Destruction too), doors rework, pets reworks.

This "MELERIX: when somebody start to work on it." is not really true, at least L2J side, we decided to complete High Five and not left another chronicle half (if you can say half) done.

waiting.

thx for info

Update with L2jServer BETA 8662 on February 5

Fixed in this BETA:

- BETA: Elcadia's Skills.

- BETA: More LF -> CRLF (this are probably the last files).

- BETA: You will now be returned to Hunter's Village when you use a Scroll of Escape in Anthara's Lair.

- BETA: Few typo fixes from [8548].

Update with L2jServer STABLE on February 5

Fixed in this STABLE:

- Everything from BETA version until: Server:5134 Datapack:8629

Also first page has been cleaned, all download link's of BETA rev's until 8600 was deleted.

Added High Five revisions folder for those who need older versions of H5.

===============================

Gracia Final | Gracia Epilogue | Freya

High Five

===============================