[Help]L2j attacker

xSyleRx

Question

mmocore?

This is for the noobish error.

Serk's tool attacks different packets in very different areas.

Take House's fix.

http://www.l2jserver.com/trac/changeset/3774

EDIT: sorry, I was thinking you've been replying to my post and not to the thread owner's.

You don't want to remember that you cannot connect to l2jfree gameserver without completing the login procedure through the login server. That means:

You must have a valid account per each connection.

You cannot flood due to the flood filters inside mmocore (let's not go into details here).

EDIT: sorry, I was thinking you've been replying to my post and not to the thread owner's.

You don't want to remember that you cannot connect to l2jfree gameserver without completing the login procedure through the login server. That means:

You must have a valid account per each connection.

You cannot flood due to the flood filters inside mmocore (let's not go into details here).

nono coyote hes right BUT hes not right at all.you see there are 2 "attacker" dragonhunter use a coding mistake in mmocore thats not really a bug its more like a coding mistake serk use a flooder an uncomplete packet flooder for login which can be killed with a memory handler.

what Zeeyo is talking about is the l2jfree packet queue by nb4l1 :)

This problem once again shows that only servers based on self compiled sources are worthy to use.

Any packs won't be upgraded as soon as svn.

Not to mention skills of admins, lamers use "preconfigured packs" and they believe they will run it for years.

than he deserve it actually

nonono I meant that he is not using l2jfree, so he still needs a fix for it.

Evil Milanpid =P

someone shut down my server what can i do pls send me message on maxcheaters and say me please...Sorry for my english..

1) Don't spam other topics, create a new one.

2) Error?

java head space? if you know a little noob java with xmx ... look..

if you search at java.com about java head space you will see that this error appear when you don't have enough RAM. so what you need to do? search for my post ( guide about java ) with xmx memory..

how to explain you... hmm.. a fresh l2j server has 512 ram allocated and his "hack tool" send packets for 513 ram and your java has only 512 ram.. so there is the problem.. what you need to make is that to put more then 512 in gameserver ( -xmxLALALAm )..

try to test it.. 

java head space? if you know a little noob java with xmx ... look..

if you search at java.com about java head space you will see that this error appear when you don't have enough RAM. so what you need to do? search for my post ( guide about java ) with xmx memory..

how to explain you... hmm.. a fresh l2j server has 512 ram allocated and his "hack tool" send packets for 513 ram and your java has only 512 ram.. so there is the problem.. what you need to make is that to put more then 512 in gameserver ( -xmxLALALAm )..

try to test it..  

« on: January 09, 2010, 01:38:06 AM »

It's before one month.Author hasn't replied.

Locked.