The Best Spammers Of The MaxCheaters Forum!

Yakamoto

to 5cm (ine oreo award an kai dn kserw ti simeni m aresi to phonto) kai to Top Jerk 2010 pos boro na ta kerdisw ta 8elw poli plz!

ela plz pite pos boro na ginw? kai to 5cm ti simeni oti ime 50 ekatosta ipsos?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hey everyone 👋,   As my title says are l2 players waiting for the next l2 server listing? I saw several topics that Blame more or less topzone and hopzone. I see same old web designs like they  stopped in the distant year 2004. If you are a server owner do you want to join on a brand new website with a modern design, more stats, tools e.g. file translation tool that will translate yours xml, xlf or something else files (suggestions are appreciated), or you won't because?     - Example: I'm used to the ones on the market and don't want to experiment. It will be appreciated the translation tool but I do not need a new listing.                
    • Mistakes are something common. I mean definitely they did some mistake on their rate calculations. I do not blame you ot something but imagine a player with 100 epics on his pocket. Go further and good luck on the next server.
    • ✅ Episode 2 - Primeval Wars (April 29 - May 5) ➡️ Event: 🍉Watermelons (for 2 weeks) Details (we will provide a link to the forum here a little later) ➡️ Instances: TOP A-Grade at Rune available ➡️ Giran Harbor Fair (without temporary epic jewelry) - For details press in game: ALT+B -> Events tab -> Giran Harbor Fair ➡️ Preparation for Grand Olympiad Games (week without fights) ➡️ May 5 - first sieges
    • I have a license lucera classic to sell for 80$  rebinding through deazer developer bundled with a datapack is more profitable, more details in telegram
    • Hi all guys I just wanted to ask a question when I write //Walk then the z y x coordinates with which procedure should I write them. like for example z/17080 y157610 x-2638,because I tried to dots, commas, brackets but it doesn't read the coordinates, I'm definitely writing them incorrectly thank you very much in advance to all of you
  • Topics