Boxxy is Back !

ProJecT

newpost5.jpg

Boxxy, or Boxxybabee, is yet another in a long line of chanwhores to revolt and/or endear themselves to the lovelorn basement dwellers at unoriginalcontent.com.

What initially appeared as a normal, attractive, emo, jailbait Gaiafag soon transformed into a psychotic ADD-riddled spastic - but a hot psychotic ADD-riddled spastic, which is the dream girl of most chantards (If not only because they have the same personality.)

In early-January 2009, Boxxy arrived on the scene and promptly fractured the unofficial peace treaty in the ongoing newfag/ oldfag (All the same) wars. To the oldfags newfags, Boxxy was representative of everything that is wrong about the 'new /b/' whilst to the other newfags, she was some kind of poster girl for change from the ugly, vile, disgusting underbelly of the Internets that /b/ once was.

Boxxy's videos actually came out a year before this incident, but were posted onto I-am-bored.com on December 27th, 2008. Soon they were discovered by someone at 7chan and subsequently embedded into the top of their /b/ board. This came at a time that 4chan was down for maintenance and 7chan was flooded with refugees from the former.

Most /b/tards first encounter with Boxxy, was when some wannabe oldfag - a pioneering Boxxy-hater - around New Years 2009, decided to start a "YOU RAGE YOU LOSE"-thread. The OP had Boxxy's face as the thread image, and linked to one of her youtube videos. Needless to say, this wannabe rage-thread backfired horribly, with the otherwise puppy-raping, scat-eating Anon giving responses like "she's kind of cute lol". 1 year later, with hourly Boxxy threads still trolling oldfags into uncontrollable rage fits, it was safe to conclude that the original "rage"-thread may have been one of the biggest fail threads on the history of the internet as we know it.

It should be noted that the real Boxxy had no idea what the fuck /b/ is, or why people were stalking her. She never mentions being the queen of /b/ or anything about 4chan in any of her vids. You people picked a totally random girl to stalk and torment. Way to you go, you sick fucks.

Get a life for god's shake...

Get a life? Hellooo.... I am not playing Lineage!!! You supposed to say that to everyone who play Lineage, WoW, DotA, CoD and every other game.... w/e

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xLjdJxF8VRY/SXdEe5vlMrI/AAAAAAAAADQ/ixrhBlXkK34/s1600-h/newpost5.jpg

Get a life? Hellooo.... I am not playing Lineage!!! You supposed to say that to everyone who play Lineage, WoW, DotA, CoD and every other game.... w/e

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xLjdJxF8VRY/SXdEe5vlMrI/AAAAAAAAADQ/ixrhBlXkK34/s1600-h/newpost5.jpg

this phrase has a lot of meanings not just for MMORPG/FPS players

o guess what she is ungly!!!!

newpost5.jpg

Boxxy, or Boxxybabee, is yet another in a long line of chanwhores to revolt and/or endear themselves to the lovelorn basement dwellers at unoriginalcontent.com.

What initially appeared as a normal, attractive, emo, jailbait Gaiafag soon transformed into a psychotic ADD-riddled spastic - but a hot psychotic ADD-riddled spastic, which is the dream girl of most chantards (If not only because they have the same personality.)

She's totally a bitch xD

http://images.google.gr/images?hl=el&um=1&sa=1&q=BoxxyBabee&btnG=%CE%91%CE%BD%CE%B1%CE%B6%CE%AE%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%83%CE%B7&aq=f&oq=&start=0

Look the second picture :P :P :P

Yeah I didn't say that she isn't a bitch :P

Who doesn't like her cute face? Just look this image and tell me do you like her?

default.jpg1ad336942762b3cf30e06230b7b0a5b5cc297272_full.jpg

PS: I don't know if the link is consider as a site that is sexual in nature or violate. If it is I will remove it and forgive me.

Ok now, I wanna bang her too...

haha! I told ya ;)

But who knows if it is real? I read somewhere that she is 16 years old :P

[Gr]Tamam gia gami***** :P[/Gr]