Boxxy is Back !

ProJecT

Here is a funny video I got!

Do not close and show me that a YouTube thread is exist.

Because noone is watching the YouTube video. One moderator

had  told me this about the videos that posted at Spam Section:

[GR] gt stn ousia... to youtube thread exei xalasei... dioti mporw na pw oti dn to koitaei kaneis... apla vazoun vazoun.. k gemizun oi selides... k dn to koitaei kaneis dioti dn einai sugkekrimenou periexomenou....  allos vazei mousiki allos apo l2.. k ginete xamOs...[/GR]

w/e Here is the video:

Unlocked.

To reply in the youtube thread, you must include a video in your post too, a thing that I don't intend to do..Sorry..

Question: I've seen here in one video in the past and I like her voide and accent but...Who the holly crap is that bitch?

I'm still waiting for an answer..Who is she? :S

she's a retarded idiot emo girl, she made 3/4 videos on youtube and she advertised them on 4chan..

then there was a war between 4chan and boxxy and she emo-stopped posting videos :D

Jesus, she is hardly talking because of that breathing thing..She does talk like she is on drugs or Marijuana...?
That bitch got 6 million views?If my miniclips of CSS had that many views, I would be even grater that Clayman is LOL.
All she's doin' is talking to a camera and telling things that don't even make sense... o.O?
Seriously, if she was on exams about Speaking, I don't think she would have passed...Seriously..She is talking like she is about to have a heart attack or something.. lol
Ok, as RayWilliamJohnson says, "there is something really shitty going on youtube and it's members"...Weird..

I'm still waiting for an answer..Who is she? :S

she's a retarded idiot emo girl, she made 3/4 videos on youtube and she advertised them on 4chan..

then there was a war between 4chan and boxxy and she emo-stopped posting videos :D

oh God!!! I love her! I don't care if she take drugs or if she is emo or if she is stupid, but I am sure that see make good bl** jobs and she is cute 'n' hot! One night with her and nothing more!!!!!

oh God!!! I love her! I don't care if she take drugs or if she is emo or if she is stupid, but I am sure that see make good bl** jobs and she is cute 'n' hot! One night with her and nothing more!!!!!

You haven't even seen her body...LOL?

Get a life for god's shake...