[Help]Game Install

Fя0zenInside™

can any1 help me with that problem in the above ss? i downloaded nfs mw black edition and i dont know how to do install it with this file that have .cue and .bin extension also i tried with alcohol 120% to mount it but when i finish with cd 1 the setup ask to put cd2 in the cd/dvd-rom but when i mount cd2 it dont make anything also i want some1 to help me with that...

the game have 4cd's to install and not dvd.

here is the screenshot:

2il1zfc.jpg

[gr] dn m aresei na xrhsimopoiw daemon tools gt palia m evgaze provlimata kai kserw tr tha m peis new version isws dn vgalei provlimata dn thelw na to xrhsimopoiw opote xrhsimopoiw to alcohol 120% alla opws eipa dn einai 1cd na peis ante eukolo einai einai 4 cd kai dn kserw pws na to kanw.[/gr]

Make 4 Virtual Drives with Alcohol 120%, Mount 1 CD to each drive, Use the Xtra wizard to combine all 4 CDs to 1 DVD, Mount the image of the DVD you made..

nah!

i find it alone i just mounted cd1 install it and when the setup asked me the cd2 i just un-mounted cd1 and mounted cd2

so nvm thanks for your replies guys!

lock it some1.