[Share]L2Gold Macro

*BiGGi*

Still waiting on a confirmation from some1 wether this is working on the l2xReborn servers or not ...

I know this is off-topic but i don't get an answer from anyone..

And yes i tested it myself.. but it isn't working for me .. that's why i ask for some response of u guys !!

Regards

can I ask something... It is so fast that I am not a able to click the soul ore... Can somebody make one with the whole process?

can I ask something... It is so fast that I am not a able to click the soul ore... Can somebody make one with the whole process?

Just clear your shortcut skills bar and you will be ok. And remember to change the number of times to run to a big number such as 100.

IsTheDarkside this share is refered on L2 Gold server as some other servers where you can't log with a walker and load a script.

-The whole forum would like to see your L2Walker script that would be very useful.

-Also in L2 Gold dyes cost 0 adena... so they are tottaly useless. As for your weight which goes to hights is caused by other players who are buying items from the same store with you.

Please, i'm sorry...  i'm watch bad.

IsTheDarkside this share is refered on L2 Gold server as some other servers where you can't log with a walker and load a script.

-The whole forum would like to see your L2Walker script that would be very useful.

-Also in L2 Gold dyes cost 0 adena... so they are tottaly useless. As for your weight which goes to hights is caused by other players who are buying items from the same store with you.