Adena bug (l2off)

Girl17

ok I'll tell adena bug working in almost all l2off servers(i hope it will be sticky)

ok here we go:1)You need char with free weight ~ 280 000, for example dwarf with 24-lvl and passive skill Weight Limin Lv.2

2)After winning the Seven Sights buy form Priest of Dawn 8948 the most expensive SP scrolls.

3)You will lose ~ 80k AA on bying.

4)Now go to the shop and sell all SP scrolls and look at your adena ...

(i hope it will be sticky)

© Russian Coders

well if it does work it all depends on the servers AA cost.  if its a low rate its like 5a per AA and it would be worth it but if its a high rate it will be like 50a per AA and probally not worth it

It worked but its old ^^ Sp scrolls Cost allot in the shop so for an small amount of AA you get allot of A but Fixed or better word just increases the amount of AA you need to get them but in some server may work still 

yep rly it depends  what price AA are in server if low it'll work if high it will not work:)

But you can still make fun with some noobs  and sell them the sp scrolls ^^ or sell sp scroll's to ppl that need to enchant they're skills as many ppl dont know where-how to get sp scrolls ^^

EDIT: Girl17? :S

OFF TOPIC:omg where u see off topic?I just answered a question...who are you some kid maybe?

ok dont shout he is referring to owen he doesnt refer to you so relax