[Gracia Final L2J] L2-Professional

RєVєnGeR^

I will shure try it out when it opens good luck.

//Anyway offtopic : why are you guys advertising you project when its not even opened. I beleive its against the rules,you as gold members should give the good example to all of us,

personally i dont care but rules are rules.dont get me wrong guys.

wow i will join for sure black bow rocks mate but on site says : l2prof interlude pvp server and here gracia final server is interlude or gracia final?

g.final , website was b4 some months when Krash was planing Interlude but it will be g.final btw , I will update it now

g.final , website was b4 some months when Krash was planing Interlude but it will be g.final btw , I will update it now

I painted 2 new logos.You can see 'em in login screen.Ask ventic for more :P

There are some lol areas with some lol mobs where thoose mobs drop items like durex , or bus tickets or w/e and then you can exchange them to buy playboy magazine or wedding items or masks etc ..

They wont be usefull tho , just something to keep you having fun

why titanium was removed?will be added a new armor instead?or server will have just weapons as custom?

actually there was never custom weapons , they are just the vespers the best and we just made a client mod in icarus , now both vespers (armors and weapons and jewels) are the top equipment and they are easy to get you will need just some farm

There are some lol areas with some lol mobs where thoose mobs drop items like durex , or bus tickets or w/e and then you can exchange them to buy playboy magazine or wedding items or masks etc ..

They wont be usefull tho , just something to keep you having fun

xa0x0ax0a0 that's why I love ya broz!

is there any possibility to be high rate gracia final ???

ehm mate , its x100 with boosted zones 1-61 and 80-83 , with those areas you will reach top level within .. 30 minutes and less ;)

ehm mate , its x100 with boosted zones 1-61 and 80-83 , with those areas you will reach top level within .. 30 minutes and less ;)

dont belive him :D u will need 40 days to be 20 lvl :D